Chapter 13- What the hell did you do to Risa, bitches?!

Ricky’s POV:

It’s been a week since Rosie was rushed to the hospital. And it has been 4 days since Rosie told us that it was not Rayven that bit Risa, it was Rayver, his twin brother. We were really shocked by their revelation. And it seems that Rosie’s telling the truth because Rayven agreed with her story.

Oh well. Past is past, right?

“Mr. Star, have you told your students about the dance party next week?” Ms. Layla Blue, a History teacher teaching the juniors and seniors, asked me.

“Oh no! I totally forgot about the dance party! I’m sorry Ms Blue but it seems that I haven’t told my students about it. You know I have been busy with my family. Rosie fainting and was brought to the hospital. I had to take care of everything! My brothers and sisters depends on me because I’m the big brother and I should be respo—“ I said but she cut me off.

“It’s okay. I totally understand. That’s why I took the liberty to tell your students about the dance party.”

“Thank you, Ms. Blue.”

“It must’ve been hard for you.”

“Not really.”

“Come on. It’s really hard to raise your younger sisters and brothers alone and the salary of a teacher is not enough to meet their needs. That’s why, it is hard being the big brother and the same time, the parent in your siblings.”

What the heck is she talking about? Orphans? Us? Oh hell. She must be misunderstanding things.

“Ms. Blue, I think there has been a mistake. You see, we are not orphans. Our parents are alive and still kicking,” I said to clear the misunderstanding.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I thought… Oh nevermind. I’m really sorry,” she apologized.

“It’s okay.” I chuckled.

“So, if you’re not orphans, then, where are your parents?”

“Last time I checked, they went to Spain. I don’t know where they are now.”

I saw her eyes widened. I chuckled softly.

“Spain? As in like where Madrid is?”

“Yes. Is there any other place in the entire world where it is named Spain?”

“No. Uh, what are they doing there?”

“They said they’ll be there for their second honeymoon. But I don’t think they’ll be in Spain all throughout their honeymoon, knowing how my mom loves to travel,” I laughed.

She laughed then said, “So I guess you must be a rich family.”

“Nah, just my parents but not us.”

RRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg!!!

“Oh well, see you later, Ms. Blue. Got a class,” I said then winked at her.

“Yeah, see you later.”

Risa’s POV:

“Risa!” I heard someone call my name.

I turned around and saw my ever beloved mate jogging towards me.

“Yes, cupcake?” I said then smiled sweetly when he was in front of me.

He breathed in some air then asked me, “Do you have a class today?