Chapter 18-Rayver and Nathan Part 3

Hola, people! I'm baaack! Haha! I know I missed updating for almost three weeks and I am sorry for that. I was busy with school works and applying for universities for college. I am also busy studying two subjects, LINEAR ALGEBRA and CALCULUS! These two subjects makes me want to suicide! >_<

Also, I was shocked to see my profile here and I was shocked with the way people likes my story. Two weeks ago, I wouldv'e said "Okay, some people read my story." but now I would say, "Whoa! I got 29 votes and 15 fans! Great!". Though these numbers may seem small to others but to me, they mean something. They are important figures to my life.And after not checking my wattpad profile for almost a month, I am very surprised by the results. :))

Anyways, here's chapter 18! I hope you like it!

                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18-Rayver and Nathan Part 3

Rayver’s POV:

I sighed dreamily as I looked at the sleeping figure beside me. He looks so beautiful sleeping.

Nathan. Why is that I have you as my mate? You’re too much for me. Maybe, I’m not the right guy for you. But, no matter, I will love you with all of my heart even if I don’t deserve you because you’re what makes me complete.

“Rayver…” I heard him mutter. “I love you…” he said then smiled.

“I love you, too,” I said then kissed the top of his head.

I closed my eyes and just felt the warm sensation crawling to my skin as I lay beside him. I listened to his heartbeat and to his breathing. Everything in him calms my nerves. And by that, I let myself drift to sleep.

I woke up when I heard a noise inside the room. I sat up and heightened my senses. I growled when I felt someone’s presence near me.

“Show yourself!” I barked in the dim part of the room.

And a familiar figure emerged from the darkness. It was Rayven.

“What are you doing here?” I said then gritted my teeth.

“Fetching you my dear brother,” he said then smirked evilly.

“What is it now?” I groaned.

“Father’s looking for you.”

“And what does he want with me?”

“He wants to discuss about that.”

“Oh come on! Didn’t I tell him that I won’t do it?”

“He said that if you don’t come with me, something’s gonna happen to your lovely mate,” he said then smirked grimly.

My blood started to boil.

“Bastard! Don’t you ever lay a hand on Nathan!” I growled.

“That’s why you have to go with me,” he said.

“I regret having you as my twin. And I regret having you bastards as a family!”

“Don’t worry. We are both mutual in that matter!”

“If I go, don’t lay a hand in this family!”

“Of course,” he said then smiled.

I looked at the man beside me.

“I’ll see you at school,” I said then kissed his forehead for the last time for that night.

When we arrived at home, they were already waiting for us at the main hall.