Chapter 23- Two Is Better Than One

Hey, y'all! Sorry for the veeeeeeerrrrryyyyyyyy loooooooooonnnnnnnggggg delay! Hehe :D

I was very busy with my research paper.

Thus, I've updated this story since it's our Christmas break and all! Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

ENJOY!!

                                           ---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23- Two Is Better Than One

Rosie’s POV:

I stared in awe as he said the words. The words that I’ve been wanting to hear to clear my doubts.

“You’re the only exception, Rosalinda Wind Star. I love you. I love everything about you. I love the way you scold me. I love the way you pout. I love your lips. I love your hair. I love your scent. I love your very existence. And for that, I’ll always love you forever, until we die.”

Then, out of the blue, someone patted my back. I looked back and saw Ricky smiling at me.

“You’re so fortunate to found someone like Jayden as your mate,” he said then sadly smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find someone who’s sweeter than him,” I joked then winked at him.

He laughed then pinched my nose. I swatted his hand then said, “Hey!”

“I hope so, Rose. I mean, I’m not getting younger!”

“Eeew, Rick! You’re just 21! Don’t talk as if you’re a man who’s like 30 something that hasn’t found his mate yet!”

He laughed again, this time wholeheartedly.

“What’s the fuss?” Risa asked when he arrived at our table.

“Ricky’s acting like he’s 30 that hasn’t found his mate yet!” I said.

“Ricky, my dear brother, you’ll find someone in no time. Maybe she’s just around here somewhere, looking sad that no one asked her to dance, yet,” Risa said then winked.

“If it’s only that sim…ple,” Ricky said as his words faded.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“She’s here,” he whispered.

“Who?” Risa asked.

“My mate. And I have to find her. Thank you very much, little sisters!” he said then walked away.

“Hey! We’re not little anymore!” Risa said.

“I don’t think Ricky heard that,” I laughed.

“Yeah, I think so, too,” Risa said.

“Anyways, I have to go in the stage and sing so that I can also make my mate blush,” I said then dragged her.

“Hey! Why are you dragging me?” she asked me.

“Because you are all going to help me with the instruments! I don’t have many hands that can play multiple musical instruments at once,” I said.

“Fine,” Risa groaned.

I stopped dragging her and walked to the emcee.

“Can we sing?” I asked the emcee.

“Yeah. Sure,” the emcee said.

I said a ‘thank you’ and looked back at the four boys being dragged by Risa.