Chapter 30- Surprises

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ~Albert Einstein

College life is so stressful. There are always tests every week. But fortunately, were currently celebrating a week-long celebration for our school’s foundation day. That’s why, here I am, updating :D

Anyway, here’s the next chapter. J

PS I am deeply sorry for the grammars and spellings. Spell checker ain't working. :)

                                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30- Surprises

Ricky’s POV:

“Ricky, where are you taking me?” Viola asked.

“Somewhere romantic,” I whispered in her ear.

Viola’s blindfolded right now

She giggled.

Oh, I just love this girl!

I was taking her to this lake Rosie showed me earlier.

~Flashback~

“Ricky, I wanna show you something,” she said out of the blue when it was just me and her in the house because everyone was doing something.

I nodded then stood up from the couch.

We walked into the forest and passed down many houses.

(A/N: The houses were owned by the pack members who didn’t want to live in the pack house because they want to have a house of their own.)

“We’re here,” she said then smiled at me.

I just stared there in awe at the sight before me.

“This is amazing,” I whispered. “How did you find this place?”

“I just found this place when I was running when Jazz just…died,” she replied.

“This is amazing, Rose. I should bring Viola here,” I said.

“Yeah. You should propose to her here or something,” she mumbled.

“Propose. Hmmmm…it’s not actually such a bad idea. Maybe I should do that,” I mumbled to myself.