Chapter 5: Lucy's Life in Hades

Here's the next chapter!! XD It's mainly Lucy's POV, please comment and vote but mainly comment please!!! XD

Chapter 5

Lucy's Life in Hades

Lucy's POV

I watched as the gods and goddesses argued. *a/n: sorry but the best way for this, is script mode :( *

Zeus: We need to find her now!

Hera: Zeus you know she could be anywhere.

Poseidon: Zeus is right if we don't find her who knows what would happen if Hades did?

Artemis: So if we find her we're just going to kill her? She is a maiden and has done nothing wrong!

Apollo: I agree with sis, there's no way we should kill her because she powerful them all of us.

Athena: Father Maybe we should think this through a little more, she's here for a reason.

Aphrodite: Why can't we just make her immortal?

Hermes: because she would be practically indestructible!

Aphrodite: well then.

Ares: I say we just let it be and try to pin point her exact location.

Athena: it's not as easy as it sounds.

Ares: Well then explain.

Athena: she was left here by an angel from heaven.

Aphrodite: there's a heaven?

Athena: yes. Heaven is like a layer. It is the top of us all, it is made by one god and he created all of us.

Ares: that makes no sense.

Athena: Neither does your brain capacity.

Ares: Hey!

Zeus: Enough!

*silence*

Zeus: the important thing is we need to find her.

Poseidon: how are you supposed to describe an angle that was all of our blood, except for hades, and mortal's blood?

Athena: we let time unfold

Apollo: why can't we just ask the oracle?'

Artemis: we created the oracle and made it so she only tells demi-gods the prophesies when its time.

Zeus: for now, we wait.

*out of script mode*