Fifth Harmony

I hate Fifth Harmony.

Trust me, I /did/ like them before, I really did. I voted for them on the X-Factor and I literally squealed when they still got signed.

But theyre annoying as fuck now.

Like I stopped liking them when I saw videos of them. They're not funny, they really aren't. They TRY to be weird and silly and funny but they really aren't, they're just annoying as fuck.

I didn't say much until I listened to Bo$$

oh my god. ew.

The song is absolute shit. Literally the shittiest thing I've ever heard and I never want to hear it again. I even saw the video and it was shit as well.

I actually have to say something about the video. When i was looking through the comments, all I saw was

" SLUTS!!!!!!!"

STOP FUCKING SLUT SHAMING EVERYONE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. IF THEY WANT TO SHOW THEIR BODIES, THEY FUCKING CAN. I DONT SEE ANYONE SLUT SHAMING MEN WHEN THEY'RE FUCKING SHIRTLESS IN VIDEOS. STOP.

But other than that, I found the song AND video to be absolute crap and it made my eyes and ears  bleed.

And now I just heard their song "them girls be like" and I kind of just...ugh. no, just no. Their lyrics are absolute the worst thing I've ever heard, seriously.

"If you thirsty you can’t sit with us "

seriously? SERIOUSLY? Like?

They need to either start making music that humans would actually like or they can just stop because they really aren't all that relevant.

Ugh this made me mad. I went too harsh, I know but STILL omfg

edit 1/30/15

ya'll forreal...fuck everything i said I LOVE FIFTH HARMONY FUK GET THEIR NEW ALBUM REFLECTION SHIT THEYRE GREAT IDK WHY I WAS SO MAD LIKE BO$$ STILL BAD AF BUT REFLECTON AND SUGA MAMA GO HARD AF I WAS BEING A HATER SHIT