Chapter Twenty-Eight°

Stefan's POV~

I kissed her. I had to every time she walked away I felt like I was losing her more and more. Us can't be over us is suppose to last forever. I pulled away from the kissed and she was staring at me I couldn't tell if she was mad because I kissed her or if she was happy that I kissed her I don't know I couldn't tell she had no emotion.

"Hel-"

She smacked me! "Why did you smack me!"

"Why do you keep kissing me at random moments."

I laughed a little and shrugged me shoulders. She laughed a little and got off her bed and went back downstairs. I followed her to see where she was going and she ended up going back outside and sitting on her porch. She looked at me and started waving. "Bye Stefan."

"What?"

"Goodbye see you around. One day. Probably when school starts unless you 'move' again."

"What is happening."

"I don't know I'm saying bye and your acting like your slow."

"You want me to leave?"

"That's what goodbye means right."

"Are you serious?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No I'm just kidding." I looked at her with a blank face. I really thought she was telling me to leave. She patted the seat next to her and I sat down. I smiled then I grabbed her hand then she pulled her hand away from me and smiled nervously.

"What's wrong? Why can't I hold your hand."

"Because its weird were not dating you can't hold my hand."

"Janelly."

"Yes."

"What are you doing."

"Sitting down what are you doing."

"I mean why are you acting like this."

Janellys POV~

I ignored his question. I don't really have an answer I don't know. I looked at him then looked down really fast. I grabbed my phone and started playing my game again like nothing was happening. I heard a horn and when I looked up it was Damon and Joseline.

"Hi guys."

"Hello." They both said at the same time then Damon started to park the car. They got out and walked towards my porch. "So Damon how was helping your friend Bonnie."

"It was okay I guess." Then he shrugged his shoulders and then sat down on the steps. "What's up, what are we doing." Damon asked looking at me and Stefan. Joseline was looking at me and Stefan with a smile on her face and it was kind of creepy.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" I asked her. "Because you and Stefan are back together. Right?"

I looked at Stefan and he looked at me I shook my head. "No were not back together. I forgive him but we're not together were just friends now."

"Woah." Damon said and I looked at him and laughed. "Well Janelly do you wanna hang out?"

"Me and you? Isn't that weird?"

"How?"

"You're my ex's brother."

"No I'm one of your friends."

I nodded my head in agreement and got up. "Let's go Damon." We headed towards him car. He turned on the car and we drove away.

Joselines POV~

"Did you give Janelly the gift?"

"No I didn't get the chance to."

I shook my head then I walked towards Janellys front door and lifted up the door mat and grabbed the extra key.

"Joseline what are you doing."

"Be quiet." I unlocked the door and walked in and Stefan followed. We walked toward her room.

"Why are you in Janellys room."

I ignored him and started looking for a piece of paper. I finally found one and handed it to Stefan. "Write your feelings on this piece of paper then your going to put this piece of paper and the gift on Janellys bed and when she comes back she'll see it."

Damom's POV~

"Why don't you want to go back out with Stefan? Is it because he's a vampire." I smiled. She laughed a little. "I never said I don't want to go back out with him."

I looked at her and she started laughing. We pulled up at a my house I parked and we got out and walked towards the front door. "What are we doing here?"

"I don't know where else to go."

"You wanted to hang out and you don't know where to go."

"Yeah."

"I wanna go to the movies."

"And watch what?"

"The new ninja turtles movie!" A huge smile came across her face. "Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious! Let's go." She said then she grabbed my hand and we headed back to my car. We made it to the movies and we got out she ran inside and I followed her but I was walking. She told me since I was the boy I had to pay.

"I'm Damon Salvatore I don't pay."

"I'm Janelly Rodriguez I don't care."

I laughed and she looked at me. "Whats so funny Mr. Damon Salvatore? Go pay."

"You're serious."

"Yes I'm serious and don't compell him!"

"Ugh." She mocked me and I walked up to the guy and asked for two tickets. I actually had to pay. I wasted money on tickets that we won't even use after this.

"Aw Damon paid for me. How sweet."

"Shush. Let's go."

"Okay I want nachos and a soda."

"I have to pay?"

She laughed. "No you don't have to pay this time." I smiled and got what we wanted and I didn't pay. We went to where the movie was taking place and started watching it.

Stefan's POV~

"Okay I'm done now."

"What did you write a freaking book you took long."

"You told me to write how I feel so I did."

I laid the note and the box on Janelly's bed and I just looked at it for a while and so did Joseline. She touched my shoulder. "Let's go this is getting creepy. You're starring at a piece of paper and a box." I looked at her then we walked out Janellys room and then we left the house.