Chapter Two°

Stefan's POV~

"Woah who was that?" my one friend Matt ask me

"I don't know but I want to find out"

I told Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy to meet me in the room where the movie was at. I need to get to know her... I didn't know her name so I couldn't shout her name so she can stop walking so I had to ran kind of fast to catch up to her. I got to her and turned her around. Now that we are face to face I don't even know what to say.

"um hi I didn't catch your name"

She blushed she looked so cute when she blushed "my name is Janelly"

"hi Janelly I'm Stefan"

"well um Stefan I came to watch a movie with my friend soooo"

"oh yeah sorry go to your friends"

She turned around walked away. I was next the napkins so I grabbed a napkin and asked one of the guys that worked here for a pen. I wrote my number on the napkin and ran to Janelly again. I caught up to her and grabbed her hand and put the napkin in it and kissed her cheek and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. She blushed and walked away. I walked back to my friends and took my seat and watch the trailers since the movie didn't start. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it and I got a text.

Hey its Janelly :) I smiled when I got the text because she actually texted me Jeremy noticed me smiling and was like "Dude who you texting" I looked at him and said "Janelly". I guess Matt and Tyler heard me because they both said "who's Janelly?"

"she is the really pretty girl that bumped into me with pink hair"

Jeremy and Matt made kissing faces and Tyler said "ayeeee Stefan got the girl" I started to blush and they all looked at me and started acting like girls

"omg omg Stefan Salvatore is blushing omg omg" Matt said

Jeremy and Tyler just started waving their hands in there face and kept saying "omg... omg... omg... omg..."

I just ignored them and kept texting Janelly the whole time. The movie started but I didn't care I wanted to text Janelly and I think she wanted to text me because she kept writing back and I'm pretty sure her movie started to.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

The movie finished and I told the guys to leave without me I was going to wait for Janelly. About 10 or 15 minutes later Janelly and her friends came out of the room where the movie was playing and I got up and walked to Janelly.

"hey what you doing here still I thought the movie ended a while ago" Janelly asked

"it did but I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere to eat"

she smiled and said "yeah hold on" she walked to her friends and told them to go without her that she was coming with me" I noticed her friends look at me and I waved at them and they waved back. Janelly came up to me and said "okay let's go where are we going?"

"I don't know what do you want to eat"

A huge smile came across her pretty face and she said "CHINESE" I'm guessing since she yelled it that means she loves Chinese food. I laughed at her and held her hand "okay let's go." We ate at a Chinese buffet and talked the whole time I wanted to tell her so bad right then and there I was a vampire but I thought it might be to early for her to know yet. She told me how she is the oldest out of 5 kids and how she is like their second mom cause her mom works a lot. I told her I was an only child cause I don't want her to meet Damon he is bad news he might try to brink Janellys blood.

We finished eating and we got in the car I look at Janelly and she started to yawn. "awe is someone tired" she laughed at me and said "yeah" while yawning at the same time. "Okay let's get you home"

*

*

*

*

*

*

We got to her house and I opened the car door for her.

She got out the car "Why thank you Mr...."

"Salvatore"

"thank you Mr. Salvatore"

I laughed when she said it cause she tried to sound like an old British man. We reached Janellys door and we look into each others eyes and she said "well thanks for taking me out to eat" she unlocked her door but before she could enter her house I turned her face towards me and kissed her on the lips. She smiled under the kiss and it made me smile then she pulled away and she was blushing "bye Stefan"

"Bye Janelly" I drove home and Damon was drinking on the couch like always.

"Well hello brother where have you been"

"I went to the movies with the guys. Did you stay in that some spot since I left."

He put a smirk on his face and waved his cup around "yupp"

"Well I'm going to bed so night"

Damon rolled his eyes and said "whatever"

I ran to my bed room took a shower and laid on my bed fell asleep thinking about Janelly.