Chapter Thirty-One°

Stefan's POV~

I was sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling when I got a text from Janelly. Tell me to come over a smile came on my smile because she probably read the letter. I was already dressed so I just drove to her house. I got to her house and walked up to the front door. Her mom opened and he looked at me she didn't look happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Um Janelly told me to come over."

"Hopefully! Its to complain about Damon!"

"That's why she told me to come?"

"Yeah I hope so!"

"Oh um okay well can I go upstairs."

She nodded her head and she moved away from the door so I can come in. She asked me if I was hungry I laughed and told her no. I walked up to Janellys room and saw her laying on the with the letter in her hand. I stood by her door and just watched as she read the letter. There was a smile on her face and it put a smile on my face. She then put down the letter and picked up the gift. I watched her open the box and I saw her smile get bigger if that was even possible then I saw tears coming in her eyes.

"Hi Stefan."

"You saw me?"

"Yeah." She laughed then she got off her bed and started walking towards me. She stopped right in front of me I was going to say something but I was cut off by her lips. She smiled under the kiss and it made me smile. We parted the kiss and she looked at me and smiled. "I love you Stefan."

"I love you Janelly." She started to laugh then she hugged me. We walked to her bed and she put in a movie for us to watch. We started to watch a movie I put my arm over her and she looked at me and I kissed her. She put her head on my chest and we continued to watch the movie.

It was around 11 and we were still watching the movie. Well I thought we were watching the movie but it turns out it was just me. Janelly fell asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and laid her head on the pillow. I turned off her the tv and walked downstairs. Her mom was in the living room with her 2 sister and her 2 brothers. They all said bye to me and I said it back.

I walked outside and got in my car. I started it on and started to drive to my house. I got to the house and went to the front door and opened it. Damon and Joseline are here. I walked over to them and sat on the couch. Joseline kept looking at me like she wanted me to say something. "What?"

"Soo! Did she forgive you?" She asked me and I nodded my head yes with a smile. There was a knock at the door and we all just sat on the couch thinking someone was going to open it but no one did so I just got up and opened it.

"Elena?"

Janelly's POV~

-next day-

I woke up with a smile on my face and that's a good thing because I haven't woke up with a smile on my face in a while. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while then I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Joseline, Damon and Stefan.

Joseline: Dude! Guess who came to Damon and Stefan's house!

Damon: Hi best friend. We're best friends right? Good well if you come to the house don't be mad about who you see.

Stefan: Hi babe um I'm pretty sure Damon and Joseline already told you but um don't be mad okay I didn't know she would be coming here. Trust me nothing happened though!

I was really confused I don't know who they're talking about. I mean I think I have an idea but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong I mean I hope I'm wrong. I went downstairs and my mom made pancakes. I ate the pancakes then went back upstairs and took a shower. I got dressed and I don't know what to do today. Obviously I can't go to Stefan's place because 'someone' is there.

I decided to just hang out with my friend Alejandra I haven't hung out with her in a while! I grabbed my phone and called her.

"Hi Alejandra are you doing anything today?"

"Nope."

"Wanna hang out?"

"Yeah sure the mall?"

"Yup I'll be over in 10 minutes." I hung up and looked in the mirror so I can see what to do with my hair. I just settled on putting it in a fishtail braid. I went downstairs and my mom was still down here. "Hi mom um can I use the car?"

"Who are you hanging out with!"

"Alejandra."

"Oh okay yeah you can use the car."

I said bye to my mom then I grabbed the car keys and drove to Alejandra's house. She was waiting on the porch. She saw me then she walked towards the car and got in. She looked at me and she kept looking at me for a while it was bothering me. "What!"

"I don't know you look different."

"How?"

"I don't know you just do."

"Is it my hair?"

"No its not that."

I just kept ignoring her and I started driving to the mall. We walked inside and we went inside this one store. Alejandra was still looking at me. "What! Why do you keep looking at me!"

Her mouth opened wide then she started to talk. "I know what's different about you!"

"What!?"

"Your hair is purple!"

"Shut up."

She looked at me because she doesn't know why I said shut up to her. Sometimes Alejandra is slow. I mean she is smart but sometimes I don't know man but yeah. I turned around and I bumped into someone. I looked at her and she was blonde with blue eyes she was taller then me so I had to look up.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." She said with a smile.

"No its okay I wasn't looking either."

She smiled and put her hand out for me to shake it. "Caroline."

I shook her hand and smiled back. "Janelly."