Chapter Three°

Janelly's POV~

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I looked at my phone to check the time and saw it was 7:50. "oh gosh im going to be late." I ran to the bathroom took a shower and brushed my teeth and ran down stairs.

"hey honey you want breakfast?"

"no mom I'm running late for school" I ran out the house and ran to school. But the time I got to school I was 10 minutes late but it was all good we were still in boring homeroom. I sat in homeroom till the bell rang and went on with my day, it hit period 7,8 which was civics. I really hate this class so I just started drawing in my notebook then my friend Joseline hit my arm.

i yelled at her but in a whisper "what was that for you?!"

"Look, isn't that the guy from last night?"

I was really shocked but happy at the same time to see Stefan in class. I thought to myself has he been in this school the whole time and i just noticed?? He came in the class and walked to the teachers desk and started talking to the teacher. Mrs. Santiago and Stefan were eye to eye and Mrs. Santiago started talking with no emotion in her face whats so ever. "CLASS QUIET DOWN WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HIS NAME IS STEFAN SALVATORE." I couldn't stop staring and Joseline noticed me staring and said "creep."

The teacher told Stefan to sit anywhere for now until she finds him a new seat and sure enough there was an empty seat next to me and Joseline so he sat there. "Hi Janelly"

"Heyy Stefan"

Joseline being Joseline cut off the moment we were having and started talking "hi I'm Joseline by the way Janellys friends I was at the movies with her last night"

"hi Joseline" Stefan said to her with a smile on his face. I was still wondering if Stefan was in this school the whole time so I asked him "Stefan were you in this school the whole time?" "no its my first day here I didn't want to move to this school but now I'm happy I did cause your here" I started to blush and said "I'm happy you moved here to"

Joseline looked at me and Stefan "um.. yeah.. hello if you two forgot we are in class so can you two stop with the romance thing you are trying to do." Me and Stefan look at her and started laughing. Stefan apologized to Joseline for I don't know what. But all I know is Joseline needs a BOYFRIEND.

Stefan's POV~

I knew Janelly went to this school that's why I came to this school I compelled the teacher to let me into the class and to say I was a new student and I sat next to Janelly she was with a girl who had dark brown hair and glasses. Me and Janelly were having a moment and Joseline cuts in and she reminds me so much of Damon. But not as mean, if Damon wasn't bad I would probably introduce them to each other. The whole time class was going on me and Janelly were talking every time Mrs. Santiago told Janelly to answer the question I answered for her since she didn't know the answer and I lived through half of the stuff she was teaching. The bell rang to go to next period and I walked Janelly to here next class and compelled that teacher to say I was a new student.

Janelly looked at me with a confused face "your in this class to??" I laughed at her "yeah I might have all the same classes as you." Joseline wasn't in this class this time Janelly was next to a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She didn't introduce her self like Joseline did. I only found out her name cause Janelly yelled her name and she looked up.

"ALEJANDRA!!"

"Hi Janelly why do you always yell my name when you see me"

"cause its fun anyways this is Stefan"

I looked at her and smiled "hi Alejandra"

She looked at me then looked down really fast you can tell right away she was a quiet and shy person. We went to all are other classes and I met all of Janellys friends. It was time for us to leave and I drove Janelly home. We arrived at her house and Janelly asked me if I wanted to do homework together and I said yeah and stood outside her door.

She looked at me with a confused face. "Stefan you can come in the house you know" I smiled and walked into her house.