Chapter Twenty-Six°

Stefan's POV~

I was still in the same spot where Janelly left me at the park. I couldn't move she said theres no more us. I was just standing there with my eyes full of tears. My phone started to ring I looked at the caller ID and it was Joseline. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone the one I want to talk to doesn't want to talk to me. My phone rang again and it was Joseline I ignored it again. Then it rang again I was so close to not checking who it was cause I thought it was going to be Joseline. I saw the caller ID and it was Janelly. A weak smile came across my lips and I picked up the phone.

"Hi Janelly"

"No you idiot its Joseline. Why didn't you pick up when I called what if something was happening!"

"I'm sorry I didn't pick up. Why do you have Janellys phone?"

"Because I'm with her. We need you to come pick us up and take us somewhere."

"Where?"

She hung up on me. I put my phone back in my pocket then I started to walk. I walked back to my house and the girls where outside the house.

"I thought you had your car!"

"No, its right there." I pointed to where my car was parked and Joseline got mad. Janelly laughed a little and it made me smile to see her laugh. She saw that I was smiling so she stopped laughing and my smiled faded away slowly. Joseline whisper something in Janelly's ear then Janelly shook her head no. Then she whispered again and I used my good hearing.

"Come on Janelly forgive him."

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't trust me he really thinks I would cheat on him. Obviously he doesn't know how much I love him."

"Okay but-"

"But nothing the one I love doesn't trust me so there is nothing else to do about it if he 'loved' me he would trust me."

"Janelly you know he loves you."

I stopped listening I didn't walk to hear anymore she doesn't think I love her. I walked towards my car and the girls followed. Janelly had her arms crossed. Joseline would tell her stuff here and there.

I was hoping Janelly would sit in the passengers seat but she didn't Joseline did. Janelly sat in the back and started to text on her phone. She kept smiling and laughing at the text messages.

"Joseline look what Daniel sent me."

Ew Daniel. Joseline started laughing when she saw it. "Hey where am I dropping you off at?" I looked at Janelly thinking she would answer but her eyes where locked to her phone screen.

"Take us to the mall I guess."

I looked at Joseline and sighed. She looked at me with a 'that's your fault' face. I just nodded my head then drove to the mall. We finally got here it felt like forever since the whole ride here was quiet besides Janelly laughing. I dropped them off and watched them get out of the car.

Janelly started walking to the front doors but Joseline stood at the car. "Go, Janellys already over there."

"Let's go Stefan."

"What?"

"Get out and go in the mall."

"Why?"

She came to my side of the car and smacked me in the back of the head. "Get out Stefan." I did what I was told before I got hit again.

"Why do I need to go in."

"Your going to buy Janelly something to show her how much you love her. I noticed you were listening to our conversation early."

"Oh sorry about that."

"Eh whatever just go buy Janelly something."

"Like what?"

Janellys POV~

I walked in the mall and kept laughing at Daniels texts. He would send me funny messages or he would send me some funny pictures. I finally looked up from my phone and noticed Joseline wasn't around. Where is she at? That bum left me. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept texting Daniel.

Right then are there I stopped texting him. Now I can see why Stefan thought I would cheat on him with Daniel. It isn't a good reason to break up with the one you 'love' he should have told me it bothered him I would have stopped. He just started yelling at me. I finally saw Joseline and she was with Stefan. I rolled my eyes and walked up to them. I tried to act like Stefan wasn't there.

"So Joseline where to first."

"I don't know. Stefan where do you want you go" She asked Stefan and he just looked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Joselines POV~

I wanted to be a love doctor so I decided to help Stefan win Janelly back. Janelly isn't the easiest person to win back she will make you work for it. "Stefan I think you should buy her jewelry."

"Are you sure that's going to work."

"Nope not one bit but its worth the shot to try and see."

He nodded his head and we went into the jewelry store. We started to look around then my phone started to ring I got a text her Janelly.

Janelly- I'm going home I'll take the bus or something so don't worry if you can't find me.

Me- Why are you going home. Plus you hate buses

Janelly- Because I bought what I wanted plus your with Stefan and I have no idea where you two are at. Then I'll call my mom i don't know.

Me- You don't have to leave though.

Janelly- Bye text me when you and Stefan leave I want to know what you bought.

Me- Okay bye

I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed. "What's wrong?" Stefan asked. "Janelly, she's going home."

He looked sad. We started to looked around more and I found something Janelly would love.

"Stefan! That right there that's what you have to get for Janelly!"