Chapter Eleven°

Stefan's POV~

Me and Janelly were laying on my bed watching tv and she started to get bored I can tell. When Janelly is bored she starts to make noises with her mouth or she keeps moving around and she will start playing with anything around her.. She was doing all three of those things.

"Baby are you bored"

She looked at me and started pouting "Very"

"You wanna go somewhere"

"Yeah but where?"

"Um you want to go to an arcade"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay you get ready in my bathroom and I'll get ready in Damon's bathroom."

She grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom. She kept a pair of clothes here just in case she needs to change like now..

I walked into Damon's room and he was on his bed so i headed straight to his bathroom..

"Stefan... what are you doing"

"Taking a shower"

"Use your bathroom"

"Janelly is using my bathroom"

"Are you going somewhere"

"Yeah"

"Where"

"To the arcade"

"Cool I'm coming"

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

I ignored him and took a shower when I got out he was waiting to go in the shower.. I hope he knows he isn't going. Its a date for me and Janelly not me Janelly and Damon...

Janelly's POV~

I finished taking a shower and I got ready then Stefan came in with a towel around his waist. I started to stare and he noticed and he winked at me.

"Like what you see"

I laughed at me and started to do my hair while he started to get dress.. Stefan finished getting dress and I realized I needed to paint my nails.

"Stefan can you come here"

"Yeah what's up"

"Can you finish curling my hair for me while I paint my nails"

I finished with everything and we headed down stairs and Damon was down stairs and he was dressed.

"Hey Damon where are you going?"

"Stefan didn't tell you im coming"

"I already told you your not coming"

"Aw Stefan let him come he can bring Joseline and we can have a double date"

"Joseline is already ready we just have to go pick her up"

We got to Stefan's car and picked up Joseline and made are way over to the arcade....