Chapter Seventeen°

Stefan's POV~

It was time for me to take Janelly home and then whole car ride she was singing to every song. How did she get better so fast? I was so confused I was there all night, so who could have done it!? After thinking for a while one name popped into my mind........ Damon. It had to be Damon he was saying how I should have used my blood to heal her and now she is all better, it had to have been Damon. I drove to my house with Janelly and saw Damon drinking.

"HI DAMON!"

"HEY JANELLY! How you feeling?"

"Great"

Janelly went to my room and laid on the bed then I went to Damon I need to know if it was him who healed her.

"Damon I need to ask you something"

"What"

"Did you give Janelly some of your blood"

"Maybe"

"Why!"

"She was sick Stefan! I wasn't going to let her just lay there so I gave her some blood"

"What if something happens and she dies then what"

"Then she becomes a vampire duh"

"I don't want her to be a vampire I want her to live her life"

"She isn't going to die"

"How do you know"

"Because you will be watching her until the blood is out of her system"

"Well duh I'm going to be watching her but what if-"

We heard Janelly fall and she said ouch really loud. Me and Damon ran to my room. I was so worried something happened.

"Janelly!! What happened are you okay"

"Yeah I'm good I just tripped"

She started to laugh

Damon looked at her with a weird face "How did you trip?"

She started to laugh even more.

"Well Damon I wasn't looking where I was walking and I hit my foot on this dumb table Stefan has upstair and I tripped"

Damon laughed, he looked at me and patted my shoulder.

"Good luck Stefan"

I rolled my eyes at him and I hugged Janelly. We laid on my bed and started to watch tv. She was getting bored, she was doing the three signs that show she is bored.

"Janelly you want to do something"

"Yes"

"What do you want to do"

"I don't know something"

We both got ready then we went downstairs and went to the front door. I opened the door and Damon yelled "Be careful with her" I rolled my eyes at him "I know!" I closed the door then we got into the car.

"Let's go to the pool!"

"We don't have are bathing suits"

"Then go get your bathing suit, then you drive me home and there you go we have our bathing suits"

I sighed "Fine"

Janelly's POV~

I don't know why I said let's go to the pool I don't even like pools. Oh well I already said it so I guess we are going to the pool. I don't even know how to swim. Stefan come back in the car.

"What took you so long"

"I couldn't find my bathing suit"

"Oooh okay, I don't think we should go to the pool"

"What why, you made me get my bathing suit so we are going"

I sighed and looked out the car window while Stefan drove to my house. I got my bathing suit and went back to the car. Stefan drove to the pool and we got out the car. I laid my towel on the grass and laid on the towel.

"What are you doing"

"Laying down duh"

"Um no get in the pool"

"No!"

"Yes you wanted to come so let's go"

Stefan picked me up and I started to smack his arms. "No put me down I don't want to go in the pool." He just started laughing the he threw me in the water.