Chapter Fifteen°

Janelly's POV~

We got to the park and started walking around after a while I started fixing my shirt making sure my hair looked nice and Stefan noticed.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure I look nice for when the cute guys walks past."

He didn't say anything then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bench and we sat down. He looked mad but also he looked hot.

"Janelly stop that your my girl and only mine stop trying to make yourself look nice for some random guy at the park. Stop your mine what are you trying to do make me jealous on purpose!"

I stood quiet and just smiled.

"Are you serious Janelly that's what your doing you are trying to make me jealous why?"

"Because I wanted too see how much you love me and how far you would go to win me back."

"I love you so much and you don't have to try to make me jealous."

"I know but it's fun and its pay back for you kissing another girl so I should find some hot guy and kiss him"

"Janelly!! You better not"

After he said that I got off the bench and started walking around and ew there way no hot guys here. I saw from the corner of my eye Stefan following me then I turned around and kissed him. He smiled under the kiss and it made me smile. We probably kissed for about a minute or two.

Stefan's POV~

"Woah what was that for"

"I told you I was going to find some hot guy to kiss so I did'

I couldn't stop smiling when she said that. "Does that mean you forgive me"

"Yeah I forgive you as long as you weren't lying when you said you didn't kiss her back"

"Trust me I wasn't lying"

"Then yes I forgive you"

I hugged her really tight and started kissing her she smiled under the kiss and it made me smile. After we finished kissing I looked into her eyes.

"I love you Janelly"

"I love you to Stefan"

"It's Damon's birthday today and he going to the club wanna come?"

"Yeah sure"

We got to my house and Joseline was on the couch but Damon wasn't.

"Hey Joseline"

"Hey Janelly"

"Where's Damon"

"I don't know he said he had to do something real quick"

Damon come back 5 minutes after me and Janelly came and I can tell he was drinking blood.

"Damon can I talk to you real quick"

"Ugh what do you want"

"Were you drinking blood"

"Maybe"

"Who did you bite?!"

"No one idiot I have a lot of blood bags"

"Where?"

"I'm not telling you"

"Why"

"Cause you know the way you get when your around blood"

I rolled my eyes at him and went back to Janelly. lttle after Damon came.

"So Damon how old are you"

"Well Janelly I'm 174"

"Oh god"

After she said that she walked up to him and punched his arm one time then stopped then punched seven times then stopped then four times then stop.

"What was that?"

"I punched Damon 1 time then 7 times then 4 put that together it's 174"

"Oh wow"

We went to the club and a lot of guys were looking at Janelly and Joseline. Me and Damon were getting mad so we

got are girlfriends and just went somewhere to after that we just went home and hung out.

It was getting late and the girls were getting tired so they decided to take the night. We said goodnight each other then went upstairs and fell asleep.