Chapter Thirteen°

Stefan's POV~

I was running after Janelly to tell explain everything to her. She needs to know that I would never ever do something like that to her I love her I don't like Elena never did never will. Jeremy tried to hook us up once but I said no cause I wasnt into Elena but she thought I was and she tells everyone we are dating but we aren't. I found Janelly she was sitting on a bench talking on phone and she was crying I don't like to see her sad. I walked up to and before I could say anything she smacked me across the face.

"Get away from me Stefan I don't want to see you anymore" She was crying while she said that.

"Janelly its not want it looked like let me explain please"

Right when I said that her friend Alejandra picked her up and they drove away. I started to tear up then someone called my name, it was Elena.

"Stefan what's wrong"

"YOU THATS WHATS WRONG STOP TELLING PEOPLE WE ARE DATING I NEVER LIKED YOU AND I NEVER WILL WHEN WILL YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ME AND YOU, THAT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN I JUST LOST MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU. GET AWAY FROM ME NEVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN"

She started to tear up but I didn't care. She made me lose the girl I love. She walked away and went back inside and I just kept thinking about Janelly and how sad she must be..

"I'm going to get Janelly back"

Janelly's POV~

I was looking outside Alejandras car window. The whole car ride was quiet until she said something.

"Janelly are you okay?"

I nodded my head yeah but I really wasn't. I mean how would she feel if her boyfriend kissed someone. I was about to call my mom to tell her I was going to spend the night at Alejandras house but my phone died so I had to use Alejandra's phone.

We got to her house and then she asked me if I was in the mood to stay up and watch movies to get my mind off of things I said yeah and she told me to wait for her in her room while she gets the snacks. I went to her room and put my phone in the charger then waited for Alejandra.

About 5 minutes later she came up with her hands full of snacks and I started to laugh.

"Um Janelly I knew your sad and everything but you think you can help me"

I laughed and got up off the bed and grabbed the stuff out of her hand. We found a movie to watch and she put the movie in. The movie finished and I wanted to see what time it was so I took my phone out of the charger and turned it on. After I turned it on my phone started vibrating like crazy and Alejandra noticed.

"Is there something wrong with your phone?"

"No"

After I looked to see why was my was vibrating so much it was because of Stefan he has been calling and texting me all night. Alejandra looked at me and saw me about to cry again and she took my phone out of my hand.

"No phone tonight, its just going to make you more upset"

I nodded my head and put another movie in the DVD player. My phone kept vibrating then Alejandra got up and put it on silent.

"Can I at least know what he is saying"

"No Janelly"

I crossed my arms "Fine"

Stefan's POV~

Im at my house worried I been calling and texting Janelly all night. I know she

is mad at me but I need to know she is okay. I kept calling and texting and still nothing. Damon and Joseline finally come back and they were all happy and smiling but when they saw me their smile went away.

Joseline looked at me with a your such an idiot face and I just nodded my head. Damon looked at me like he wanted to hurt me.

"Could you two stop looking at me like that I know I messed up"

Joseline looked at me and said "Dude you messed up big time"

"I know she isn't answering any of my calls or texts

"I wouldn't either"

"Joseline call her and see if she picks up"

"Stefan just leave her alone for now she needs time she thinks you just kissed another girl, I know you didn't kiss back, Damon knows you didn't kiss back, and you know you didn't kiss back. Janelly loves you trust me she will forgive you"