Chapter Nine°

Stefan's POV~

"Okay well how did you become a vampire"

I looked into her eyes I told her I was going to answer all her questions and I'm going to answer them with the truth. I just hope after I tell her everything she decides to stay and not ran away. I know we have been only dating for 2 months but we have this really stronger connection I can't explain I think I might love Janelly...

"Me and Damon fell in love with this girl name Katherine and we didn't know she was a vampire and one day she gave us her blood and me and Damon got shot and we dead next thing we knew we were transitioning into vampires"

"huh and when was this?"

"in 1864"

Her mouth open wide "so that makes you"

"167, I was 17 when I died "

"Man your old"

I laughed and said yeah

"How can you walk in the sun?"

"We have these rings"

"We as in you and Damon"

"Yeah any other questions"

"Yeah this Katherina girl is she still alive and do you still love her?"

"No she is dead and no i dont love her anymore"

"Okay well I don't really have anymore question so...... WAIT!! I read some where about vampires being able to compell people is that true??"

"Yes"

"Did you ever compell me!!??"

"No of course not"

"One more question, do you drink human blood"

"No I feed on animals that's why when you cut yourself yesterday I was able to control it just a little but Damon he does drink human blood so you have to be careful around him"

"So that's why he ran up to me"

"Yeah he is trying to stop that's why he is always drinking it helps him with the cravings"

"Well I don't really have anymore questions so I think I'm done"

I grabbed Janellys hand "well your out of questions and you didn't ran away so does that mean your gonna stay"

Janelly's POV~

I looked at my hand that was in Stefan's hand I couldnt really think of any other questions to ask him so I just started to think should I stay or should I go. I want to stay because I think I might love Stefan and I know he will never hurt me, but I want to run because he is a vampire and we can't be together I will grow old and he will always look young he is going to end up moving on when I'm old and have wrinkles will he still love me or will he just leave?? My thoughts were cut off by Stefan touching my cheek and turning my head so I was facing him.

"Janelly before you make up your mind I have to tell you something"

I looked into his eyes "Yeah"

"I love you"

I was shocked I didn't know what to say I mean I love him to but I didn't think he loved me back!!

"I love you to"

Stefan's POV~

I couldn't hold it in longer just sitting here on my bed with Janelly and having her wonder if she should stay with me or not I decided to say I love her I didn't know what she was going to say back but then she cut off my thoughts and said "I love you to."

"You do!!"

She started to blush and then she laughed "yes Stefan I love you to so I decided I'm going to stay"

She is going to stay with me yay I was so scared I was going to lose her but I didn't we are still together I cant believe it.. We were holding hands and with Janellys other hand she started playing with my fingers... I turned her face so she was facing me again and kissed her she smiled under the kiss and it made me smile after we parted the kiss i looked at her and all I could do was smile and say "Stefelly???"

She laughed and nodded her head "Stefelly!!!"