Chapter Seven°

Stefan's POV~

-2 months later-

I went to the living room to find Damon drinking. "Damon go do something, go out to a club or a bar just get out the house!!"

"Shut up Stefan"

I sat on the couch for a while then got a text from Janelly asking if I wanted to hang out.. I got off the couch and headed upstairs to get ready.

Damon refilled his glass "where are you going?"

"Im going to hang out with Janelly"

"Are you going to tell her your a vampire"

"No Damon you know I can't do that"

"You been dating her for 2 months you need to tell her. What happens when she gets all old and gets wrinkles and you still look like a 17 year old....!"

"Shut up I hate when your right, I'll tell her just not now. I'm scared she might break up with me"

"Nah she won't break up with you haven't you heard its every teenage girls dream to date a vampire"

I rolled my eyes at him and got ready to hang out with Janelly. I know I have to tell her I'm a vampire sooner or later. I got ready and told Damon I was leaving..

"Bye Damon I'll be back later"

"Whatever I don't care"

Damon's POV~

I decided to listen to Stefan and get out the house. I went to the bathroom and got ready to go to the club I put on some jeans and a white T-shirt and a leather jacket I messed with my hair a little until I got it to look the way I wanted it to. I got to the club and sat down in a seat and just looked around and I saw someone who looked so familiar. I tried to get a better look to see who it was and it was Joseline!! I went to go talk to her but before I did I checked my teeth.....

I walked up to her and took a seat "Hi you remember me right? From Janelly and Stefans barbeque?"

she started to laugh "Oh yeah your the guy that had food stuck in his teeth"

I gave a little attitude "Yeah that was me"

"Its okay we all have are embarrassing moments"

I laughed and we started talking and getting to know each other. It was getting late and I was tired of being at the club so I asked Joseline if she wanted to go to my place but she said no had to go home. She came in a cab so I asked to drive her home and she said yeah. I dropped her off at her house and walked her up to her front door.

"I had fun today"

"I did too thanks her driving me home"

"Your welcome. Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No why?"

"Do you wanna go to the movies tomorrow"

She smiled and said yeah. I smiled back and kissed her on the cheek "Bye Joseline see you tomorrow"

"Bye Damon"

I got the my house and Stefan and Janelly were laughing and sitting on the couch. Janelly saw me and smiled.

"Hey Damon where were you?"

"Hi Janelly and I was hanging out with Joseline."

A huge smile came across her face "JAMON"

I looked at her with a confused face "What??"

"Joseline and Damon equals Jamon duhhh"

Stefan started pouting " We been dating for 2 months and we don't have a ship name"

"Yeah we do Joseline came up with are ship name"

"What is it?"

"Stefelly"

I cut off there moment "yeah hello... Can we get back to me and Joseline"

Stefan's POV~

"Damon can I see you in the other room"

"I guess"

"You can't date Joseline"

"Why?"

"Cause your a vampire she is human"

Damon looked at me with a mad face and started yelling but quiet enough so Janelly couldn't hear "STEFAN IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOUR A VAMPIRE TO AND YOUR DATING A HUMAN WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE A VAMPIRE"

I just stood quiet because he was right I'm dating a human and I'm a vampire this can't work if I don't tell her I have to her. Damon cut off my thoughts.

"Why don't we tell Janelly now"

"No Damon not now"

Damon yelled for Janelly to come to the room we were in. "HEY JANELLY CAN YOU COME OVER HERE"

"Yeah sure what is it"

"Me and Stefan have something to tell you"

"What??"

"We are -" I cut him off before he could say anything

I looked at Janelly and kissed her "We are so happy we met you"

"Aww I'm happy I met you to"

Damon cut in "No that's not what we have to tell you. Are you going to tell her Stefan or should I?"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked into Janellys brown eyes and she has so much confusion in them "Janelly what I am about to tell you is really hard you might hate me and not want to be with me anymore but I can't keep it in much longer I have to tell you"

"What is it!?"

"Me and Damon are.................. Vampires"