Chapter Twenty-Seven°

Joselines POV~

I showed Stefan the jewelry and he had a smiled on his face. We knew it was the thing to get for her because its beautiful and it has her birth stone color, turquoise. He didn't even hesitate he knew that was what he had to get her. He called the worker lady over to us. She was old so she was walking slow. Stefan was getting really impatient he really wanted go get this jewelry and find Janelly.

The old lady finally came and Stefan told her what he wanted and she looked at me. "Oh is this lovely necklace, and ring for you my dear."

"Oh no its fo-"

"Oh god no its not for her its for someone special can you please hurry up and give it to me."

I smacked him in the arm. Stefan gave the old lady the money and she handed him the jewelry and he was out the door. I looked at the old lady. "Um well thank you bye." She waved then I left. Stefan was in the car waiting for me with the engine on.

Stefan's POV~

"Joseline text Janelly ask her where is she at."

"Why don't you."

"You know she won't answer my texts and calls."

She took out here phone and texted Janelly. "Stefans she's at her house." I nodded my head and drove to Joselines house. We pulled up to her drove way. She looked at me really confused.

"Why did you take me home? I want to see what happens between you and Janelly."

"Get out."

"Pft fine then." I started to laugh and she got the car and walked to her front door she unlocked her door then she looked at me. I waved and she waved back but not in a nice way. I pulled out of her drive way and started driving to Janellys house.

20 minutes later I made it to Janellys house and I saw her on her porch she was looking down at her phone so she didn't notice me park or get out the car. I started to walk towards her porch and she lifted up her head. She looked at me and got up and went to her front door. "Wait Janelly please let's just talk."

Janelly's POV~

I'm sitting on my porch playing games on my phone like a normal 16 year old would do. I'm done with boys for now I'm only 16 I shouldn't be worried about guys. I need to worry about school I need to buy school clothes and stuff summer is almost over. I saw a figure walking towards me and yay its Stefan. Note my sarcasm people. I didn't want to talk to him I started to walk to my door then Stefan started to talk. I was trying to block him out so I only heard half of what he said. Literally all I heard was the words Janelly, just, and talk. I stopped walked and faced him.

"What Stefan what do you want."

"I want me and you to talk about us."

"There is nothing to talk about. Us is over."

"We can't be over."

"To late we already are."

"Come on Janelly don't do this to us."

"I didn't do this to us you did this to us Stefan."

"I'm trying to fix it but you won't talk to me."

"I'm talking to you know and your not saying anything to fix they problem."

He went to grab my hand but I didn't let him I shook my head and said no. I'm not going to be in a relationship where I can't be friends with a guy and have my boyfriend think I'm going to cheat on him. They say relationship is build on trust but obviously he didn't trust me. I opened my house door and walked inside. I went upstairs towards my room and laid on my bed.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "Janelly." I looked up thinking it was one of my brothers. It wasn't. It was Stefan.

"What the freak Stefan why are you in my room."

He didn't answer he came towards my bed and he got to my level I went to say something but I was cut off by his lips on mine.