Chapter Twenty-Nine°

Janelly's POV~

Damon keeps talking durning the movie. If he's not talking he's texting Joseline. I'm guessing Joseline said something funny because he just bursted out laughing.

"Janelly look! Look what Joseline said."

I didn't look at what she said I just smacked him in the arm. He got upset and he moved a seat away from me.

"When you learn to be nice to me I'll sit next to you again." He said then he cross his arms and just watched the movie. I found it pretty funny. I continued watching the movie then Damon started to throw popcorn at me.

"Damon! What is wrong with you!"

He laughed and he kept throwing it at me. I got up and I moved away to a different row. He ended up following me. "Okay I'm sorry Janelly I won't do it again." I ignored him and kept watching the movie. There was this guy in front of me and he turned around to tell Damon to be quiet but it turns out the knew each other. The guy was kinda hot.

"Sup Damon."

"Sup man."

"Everys Stefan."

"I don't know. He was at his ex's house but I'm pretty sure he left."

The really hot guy looked at me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Damon is this your girlfriend your always talking about?"

"No this is Stef-"

I cut Damon off. "No I'm not his girlfriend."

"Well nice to met you I'm Matt and you are?"

"I'm single. I mean I'm Janelly."

"Oh your the one Stefan was dating."

"Yupp." I popped the p. He's probably friends with Stefan he won't date me. "Well its nice to meet you Janelly." He smiled then I smiled. "Nice to meet you too Matt." He faced the movie again and kept smiling. Damon looked at me then he took out his phone and started texting again. He handed me his phone and it said. "I see someone has a crush on Matt"

"Shut up no I don't."

"Hey Matt guess what."

"Damon shut up!"

"Matt Janelly has a cr-"

I pulled Damon back and covered his mouth. "Don't say anything you idiot." He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay I won't."

We continued watching the movie but Damon was still texting. The movie ended and Damon got really happy. Its a good movie he would know that if he would have watched it.

"I'm hungry." Damon said as we got in the car.

"Well you shouldn't gave waisted your popcorn by throwing it at me."

"It was fun let's go somewhere to get."

"Yeah and your paying."

He looked at me and laughed. "Janelly we both know I'm not going to pay." We made it to this grill place. I don't know I never been here before. We walked in and there was a lot of people here. We took our seats.

I've been sitting at this table by myself for almost ten minutes I don't know where Damon went. I was looking down at the table then someone sat down in front of me.

"Hi Janelly."

"Matt! Hi."

Joseline's POV~

Me and Stefan went somewhere to eat and he is getting annoying. He keeps asking the same thing over and over again. "Do you think Janelly saw it yet?" "Do you even think she cares anymore." I was getting tired of him so I told him to take me home he took me then I saw Damon.

"Hey where Janelly?"

"I left her at a the grill."

"Why?"

"She has a crush on this guy and he's there so-"

"You idiot why would you do that I'm trying to get her and Stefan back together!"

"Well she likes someone else."

"Take me to the grill."

"No."

"Now Damon!"