Chapter Fourteen°

Janelly's POV~

-4 days later-

I haven't seen Stefan for four days I see Damon with Joseline all the time and Damon tells me that Stefan misses me and its not Stefans fault the girl kissed him. Stefan keeps calling and texting me but not as much lately. I was spending these four days at Alejandra's house since Stefan doesn't know where she lives and if he trys to go to my house and see me I'm not there. I wanted to go home today, so I took a shower put on sweats and plan T-shirt and my hair in a messy bun.

I made my way home and went to my room. I went to my room and laid on the bed and I was bored.. I decided to go hang out with Joseline. I called her and she picked up the phone after 2 rings.

"Hey Joseline you want to hang out"

"JANELLY"

"Stefan why do you have Joselines phone"

"She went to the store with Damon and she accidentally left her phone."

"Okay well tell her I called her bye"

"No dont hang up I want to talk to you please I miss you, I want to explain what happen, you need to know I would never hurt you"

"What is there to explain Stefan you kissed another girl"

"See that's the problem I didn't kiss her she was kissing me I tried to pull her off of me but I couldn't"

"Then why did she say she was your girlfriend"

"Can I explain all of this in person where are you I'll pick you up and we can go to the park and I'll explain it"

"I don't know Stefan"

"Please"

"Okay but you better not lie about anything"

"I'm trying to get you back why would I lie"

"I don't know Stefan bye"

Stefan's POV~

Yes! I can finally tell her what happened. I went upstairs and got ready to pick up Janelly. I had on jeans and a black T-shirt. I walked down stairs and Damon and Joseline were coming in, I ran up to Joseline and hugged her.

"Thanks for accidentally leaving your phone here"

"Um okay?"

"Janelly called to hang out with you but I picked up and now we are going to the park so I can explain everything"

"Good luck with that"

I walked out the door and got in the car and made my way over to Janellys house. I knocked on the door no one answered I knocked again still no one I knock one more time and Janelly opened the door. She was in sweats and a T-shirt and had a messy bun. Even without trying to look pretty she still does.

"Are you ready to go"

She looked at me like if I was crazy "You really think I'm going to the park like this? I'm going to dress really nice in case there is a really cute guy over there."

When she said that I got really mad and jealous. I know we aren't together but still she's mine.

"Come sit down Stefan I'm going to get ready"

I walked in and sat on the sofa until Janelly was done.

Janelly's POV~

I walked upstairs and started laughing cause Stefan got jealous I mean it was cute but more funny. I love him I wouldn't leave him for some random guy at the park. I might have fun today and mess with him and see how jealous he really get. This will show me how much he loves me or not. I finished getting ready I had on jeans with a sleeveless pink and black shirt, my hair in a bun with a pink bow tied around it. When I was all done i made my way down stairs.

"Let's go Stefan I'm ready to meet some guys"

He stood quiet and got up he was jealous you can see it in his face. In laughed in my head, boy I'm gonna have fun today.