Chapter Thirty-Six°

Joselines POV~

I looked at Natasha and she looked really worried and confused because Janelly was screaming. It sounds like she being killed. "Uh Natasha can you wait here I'll be right back."

She nodded her head and I closed the door and made my way to the basement. All I see is Janelly in Damon's arms. "Why are you screaming?"

"Your boyfriend! Tell him to let go of me!"

"That's why you're screaming!"

"I'll scream louder!"

"Damon let her go." He put her down then she ran back to Stefan. All of a sudden I see Damon looking up and he told us all to be quiet. Then he whispered. "Someone is in the house." I looked at Damon with a confused face. I closed the door who would have came in- Natasha. I saw Janelly grabbed Stefans hand and she helped him up. We all went upstairs as quiet as we can then we started looking around the house.

Janelly say down with Stefan on the couch then out of no where we heard someone coming down the stairs.

Damons POV~

It was the girl that was at the first door. What is she doing in my house. I looked at everyone in the room. Joseline just looked at me like she knew what I was going to do. Janelly was trying to calm Stefan down because he was about to drink this girls blood.

"Natasha why are you here?" Joseline asked her.

"I told you my dad had a business trip."

"No why are you in this house?"

"Oh because I heard Janelly screaming."

"Okay well I'm no longer screaming so goodbye." Janelly said.

"Is he okay."

"Yeah he's fine he's just hungry so again goodbye."

She isn't listening to anyone its like he wants to stay and be apart of this but she has no idea what this is.

Janellys POV~

What in the world is wrong with this chick. I'm so close to letting Stefan go so he can drink her blood. I noticed Joseline keeping closer to Natasha and she started talking.

"Natasha can you come here real quick. I want to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I have something to ask you-"

"You are a strange person! Why would you just want into someones house?"

"Janellys shush! Natasha just come here." Joseline put her hand out so Natasha can grab it. She didn't want go grab it at first but then she did. They started walking to the other room then it was just me Stefan and Damon.

I looked at Stefan and Stefan looked tired. "Damon can you help me take him upstairs."

He just made a face. "Come on Damon please!" He rolled his eyes and he helped me take him upstairs. We laid him on the bed and I laid down next to him.

"How come he doesn't bite you?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him."

He mocked me then he walked out the room I laid my head on Stefans chest and listened to his heart beat.

Listening to his heart beat comforted me and I drifted off to sleep.

Joselines POV~

"Are you going to tell me why yours here?"

"Were those two guys the brothers you were talking about? There hot!"

"Natasha!"

"What?"

"Answer my question!"

"Fine! But I already told you. I kept hearing Janelly scream and I wanted to know what happened. I noticed you didn't close the door all the way so I came in. Then I looked around the house to see if everything was okay."

"Oh okay well you shouldn't walk into someone's house like that."

"Sorry."

She smiled and I smiled back and we upstairs and I saw Damon sitting on the couch drinking.

"Where Janelly?"

"She's upstairs with Stefan."

"She's okay."

"Yeah. They're sleeping."

"Oh well I'm going to go home." Damon got off the couch put his glass down and walked up to me. He gave me a hug and kiss and he walked me out.

"Bye I love you."

"Love you too."

Stefans POV~

Once I knew Janelly was really sleeping I moved her off my chest slowly and I made my way downstairs. Damon was sitting on the couch and he didn't see me. I tried to stay as quiet as possible but I think I failed.

Damon kept looking around to see if he can sea anything and he didn't see me. I made my way towards the front door and I opened it slowly. Then I heard Damon yelling my name. I quickly ran outside. I was soon I front of a door and I knocked.

The door opened and I put a smile on my face. "Hello."