Chapter Thirty°

Joseline's POV~

"You're stupid sometimes Damon do you not care about Stefan's feelings!"

"Do you not care about Janellys feelings!"

"Yeah I do but what about Stefan!"

"What about Janelly! Why do you care so much about Stefan's feelings!"

"Why do you care so much about Janelly's feelings!"

He ignored me then he kept driving. We finally made it to the grill and I started looking for Janelly. After a while I finally found her with some guy. I started walking up to her and she saw me.

"Hey Joseline. Damon you left me!"

"Yeah sorry."

"Janelly what are you doing."

"Sitting down what are you doing."

"No I mean what are you doing with him!"

"Why can't I be with him?"

"Stefan!"

"Your still with Stefan?"

"No Matt I'm single. I'll be right back." She smiled at Matt then I grabbed her hand and we walked to the corner of the room.

"What!" She yelled but low enough so people don't hear.

"Stefan!"

"And?"

"Stop acting like you don't care about him anymore!"

"I never said I don't care about him!"

"Then why are you here Janelly. You should be home or with Stefan."

Janelly's POV~

I thought about what Joseline said for a while. She's right I should be with Stefan. I shouldn't be here with Matt. I don't even know him I just saw him at the movie.

"That's where I met Stefan!"

"What?"

"Sorry didn't realize I said that out loud. But I met Matt at the same place I met Stefan."

"See its suppose to be you and Stefan not you and Matt."

I smiled and I hugged Joseline then I made my way back to the table. I made it to the table then I looked at Matt and he looked at me and smiled. "Matt I'm sorry but I can't."

"I understand its suppose to be you and Stefan not me and you."

"Did you hear us?"

"No, but Damon did."

I looked at him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes then I said bye to everyone. "Wait Janelly when you get home call me." Joseline said with a really huge smile on her face. "Okay?" I was confused as to why she wanted me to call her but oh well she's a confusing person sometimes.

I got outside then I realized I didn't have a ride. I stood outside for a while to see who I can call. I got my phone and look through my contacts. I called and waiting after 2 rings.

"Hello?"

"Yeah um mom can you came get me?"

"Where are you?"

"At the grill."

"How did you get there."

"Damon."

"Oh god okay I'm going to get you."

"Okay bye."

The call ended like that. My mom doesn't really like Damon she thinks he's bad. That he's going to hurt me. She doesn't know about them being a vampire its just Damon looks like that type of guy. I was on my phone about to text Stefan so he can meet me at my house but then I heard a horn. It was my mom.

I got in the car and she was looking at me. "What?" I asked kind of annoyed she was looking at me. "Damon left you here." She asked me with concern. "No he's just inside with Joseline." She nodded her head but I can tell she thought I was lying. We got to the house and I got out the car and went up to the front door. My mom cleared her throat. "You left the car door open." I walked back to the car and closed the door. My mom unlocked the house door and I went upstairs I went straight to the bathroom but before I closed the door my mom called my name.

"Janelly!"

"What?"

"You ate over there right?"

"No I didn't get to why?"

"Cause I cooked."

"Okay."

I closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower so the water was really hot. I took off my clothes and took my hair out I went in the shower and just closed my eyes and thought to myself while I washed my hair. I finished taking a shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair. I grabbed my phone and texted Stefan. I put music on then I walked to my room. I had my eyes close since I was into the music. I threw my phone on the bed and started to look for my clothes.

I found what I wanted to wear then I turned around to get my phone. I saw a box and a piece of paper on my bed. How long has that been there? I looked around my room because I was confused to how that was there. I got dressed then I grabbed the piece of paper and laid down.