Chapter Twelve°

Stefan's POV~

We got to the arcade and me and Janelly walked in hand in hand and so did Damon and Joseline. I'm still mad they came but whatever I'm only going to pay attention to Janelly. We got inside and I told Janelly and Joseline to walk around while me and Damon get the tokens. While me and Damon were in line someone called me name.. It was my friend Jeremy.

"Sup Jeremy"

"Sup, you just came with Damon?"

"No I'm here with my girlfriend and Damon is here with his girlfriend"

"Oh I came with Matt, Tyler, and my sister"

"Your sisters here"

"Yeah"

After that we got the tokens and I said bye to Jeremy. Me and Damon were looking for are girlfriends then we found them talking to some girl with curly hair and glasses..

I went to Janelly and hugged her from the back "Who's this"

"This is mine and Joselines friend Cierra"

"Hey Cierra"

"Hi well I'm gonna go find my friends bye"

Damon and Joseline walked away and started playing games. Me and Janelly were still trying to find a game then she found the machine that has all those stuff animals in it and you have to try to get the animal with that little pick up thing..

"Stefan I want to do this"

"That?"

"Yeah pleaseeee"

"Okay"

She tried and she didn't get the animal, she tried again and she missed, she tried so many times then she gave up. She was mad it was pretty funny but she looks so cute when she is mad. I decided to try and see if I can get it for her but I missed then I tried again and I missed then I tried again and I got her a frog. A huge smile came across her beautiful face.

"OH MY GOSH STEFAN YOU DID IT"

She attacked me with kisses then we found another game to play we found more and more games to play then I told Janelly that I was going to get a soda for me and her. I was at the soda machine then I felt someone hugging me from the back I thought it was Janelly so I started to smile but when I turned around it wasn't her then the girl started kissing me but I didn't kiss back I tried to push her away but I couldn't..

Janelly's POV~

I was finish with the game I was playing so I went to find Stefan and there he was kissing someone. I started to form tears in my eyes. I tried to find Joseline and Damon and when I did they looked so happy hugging, kissing, laughing, holding hands. Joseline saw me crying.

"Janelly what happened!!"

"Stefan.... he... he"

Damon came up to me and sat me on a bench then hugged me. My tears were all over Damon's shirt but I didn't care and neither did he. Joseline was sitting on the bench with us then she started talking.

"Do you think you can tell us now about what happened"

I nodded my head and took a deep breath in and out. "Stefan he went to get us a soda and when I went to find Stefan he was kissing some girl."

Joseline was so shocked she couldn't believe Stefan would kiss another girl. "Are you sure it was Stefan"

"I know what Stefan looks like it was him"

Damon was really mad you can see it in his face and he started to close his fist like he was going to punch someone then he got up and walked away. Me and Joseline looked at each other with a really confused look.

"Um baby were you going??"

He ignored Joseline then I called his name..

"Damon!?"

He still didn't listen and he kept walking away..

Damon's POV~

After Janelly said she saw Stefan kissing another girl I got really mad. Why would he do that to her. I found Stefan he was still kissing the girl.

"STEFAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING DO YOU NOT CARE THAT YOUR GIRL IS OVER HERE CRYING"

After I said that the girl turned around and when I saw who it was I wasn't shocked at all now I know it wasn't Stefan's fault it was this girls fault...

"Damon!!"

"Elena"

She came up to me and hugged me with a strong grip then Joseline came with Janelly she was still crying...

"Damon who is this chick and why is she hugging you"

"Im Elena who are you"

"Damon's girlfriend now get off of him"

Elena let go off me and she said said "Oh hi I'm Stefan's girlfriend" I saw Janelly look at Stefan and she was crying even more then she ran out the door and Stefan ran after her. I think Elena might have just broke up Stefan and Janelly.....