Chapter Twenty-Three°

Janelly's POV~

-next day-

I still haven't slept. I'm really tired but every time I lay down I end up starring at the ceiling and just think. Is this really worth it? Being a vampire and having the one I love not be able to look at me maybe I should just end my life right now.

I know I shouldn't think about killing myself over a guy but it's not just that. I don't feel apart of this world anymore I don't know how Stefan and Damon were able to live for this long but can't do it I was suppose to die not come back. I walked out of my room and everyone was in the kitchen eating.

"Hey Janelly want something to eat?" My brother asked me.

"Um no but thanks"

I walked up to my mom and gave her a hug just in case I do end up taking me life. I went to my brothers and sisters and gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Bye guys I love you"

"Love you too" They all said at the same time. I smiled and walked away and was holding back my tears. I decided to spend the day with Joseline since she knows about Stefan and Damon being a vampire she will be okay with me being a vampire. I texted her just to make sure that its okay to hang out.

Me- Hey Joseline wanna go to the mall?

Joseline- Yeah sure what time?

Me- Now I guess

Joseline- Okay I'm gonna get ready

Me- Okay I'm gonna walk to your house now

Joseline- Okay

I made my way to Joselines house and went towards the front door and lifted up the welcome mat and got the spare key. I unlocked the door I tried to walk in then I realized I can't go in I'm a freaking vampire now. I sighed and just wanted on the porch for Joseline to finish.

I'm going to do it. I'm going to end my life tonight I'm going to have a girls day with Joseline then say my goodbyes to Stefan and Damon well only Damon since Stefan isn't talking to me. Then I'm going to go find a piece of wood and I'm going to stake myself.

"Why didn't you come inside?" My thoughts were cut off by Joseline.

"Oh about that I'm a um vampire now and I have to be invited in so I couldn't just walk in your house"

"You're a vampire now!"

"Yeah I don't want to be but I am"

She just nodded her head and we went into the car and drove to the mall. We walked in the mall and we went to Claire's but I really wasn't in the mood to buy anything I just want to hang out. "Janelly are you okay?"

I nodded my head and smiled I ended up buying a couple of bows and some jewelry I might just give them to my sisters since I won't be needing them. Joseline bought what she wanted them we went to different stores. We finished shopping then we went somewhere to eat.

We finished eating and I asked Joseline if she can drive me to Stefan's house she said yeah mainly because she wants to see Damon. We got to their house and we walked up to the front door. Joseline knocked and Damon opened he saw Joseline and a huge smile came on his face. That is the same smile that Stefan use to get when he looked at me. He hugged Joseline and gave her a kiss.

"Hey Janelly"

"Hi Damon is um Stefan here?"

"Yeah he's in his room"

"Can I see him?"

"Yeah go head" Damon said I walked passed Joseline and Damon and went up the stairs to Stefan's room. Before I opened the door I could here something though the door it was Stefan and a girl. I got really mad and I pushed the door open and there Stefan was kissing another girl. I froze the girl noticed me standing there.

"Who's this?"

"Oh that's my ex"

"Ex?" I just went along with it "Oh yeah I'm his ex I just came to tell Stefan something but I see he's busy" I walked up to Stefan and smacked him in the face then walked out. I went downstairs and Damon was on the sofa with Joseline.

"Damon why didn't you tell me"

"Tell you what"

"That Stefan was up there with another girl"

"What? There is a girl up there"

"Stop Damon don't pretend like you didn't know"

"I didn't"

"Whatever, Joseline can you drive me home"

She nodded her head she gave Damon a kiss and we headed to the car. Joseline looked at me but I just ignore her I didn't feel like talking about it I just want to go home and do what I have to do. She dropped me off at my house and I ran to the front door.

I opened the door and headed to the kitchen and I broke one of the wooden chairs. No ones home so its the perfect time to do this. I went to my room and I locked my room door. I raised the broken wood to the chest.

"Janelly! Janelly"