6.

Jimin's POV:

I was staring blankly at the white ceiling. The sun was flooding my room with soft light, indicating that another day had started.

Normally I would be up by now.

Normally, I would review my notes for the day and study.

I wanted to give my best. All my brothers were very good at least one thing, and then there was me, the one kid that got none of all the talent, that was flooding through our parents' veins. So I tried my best and be at least a good son and a good student.

Sighing, I laid still. If I would get up, I for sure would wake one of my siblings.

We were a mess of limbs, of body parts and hair. We all were somewhat connected and my brothers weren't bothered by the sunlight seeping through the slightly dirty window, painting pretty, abstract patterns on my wooden flooring.

I stared at the white ceiling, looking at its blankness, while my mind kept racing in circles.

Yoongi's arm was slung over my body, Hoseok's leg was across my chest, Tae was hugging one of my feet close to him.

I was trapped. But it didn't hurt because they all were so skinny, so light. As if they weigh nothing. And yet here I was with chubby cheeks and baby fat all over my body, every bite of food I took immediately hugging my body.

I wish I could trade with one of them. I didn't care who it was if it was Jungkookie and I was blessed with a good voice, cute face and drawing skills.

Or Yoongi hyung, then I could write songs, rap and produce and would be good at math.

Or Hobi-hyung, who was an amazing dancer and loved by everyone. He was so happy and open. He made friends easily.

Or Tae, who could act, was adorably dramatic, so skinny and also loved by everyone, because of his cute and extraordinary imagination and behavior.

He was the star of every free writing essay. He always developed the best stories. His grammar was the thing that tore his grades down, otherwise, all our teachers just loved his wild imagination.

He was also good at acting. He had a secured spot in the drama club, no one could fight him over that. He always got included.

People loved my brothers.

I, I loved them too.

They were really loveable and admirable people.

Everyone knew the Kim brothers. And I was the one, that fell out of place. Awkward, chubby and silent. Not good at making friends and overall a nerd.

They left me alone. They weren't bullying me. And still, I wished I could complain like my brothers. Complain about all the annoying people that wouldn't leave them alone and in peace.

I was only approached, when someone needed help with homework or studying.

It really sucked.

I felt lonely even though I knew my brothers loved me for the person I am.

I just constantly felt like a complete failure.

I was so damn insecure.

Suddenly the door to my room burst open, in its frame standing Appa Joon, whose dark facial features got enlightened by a bright, dimpled smile. The smile that let Appa Jin die inwardly every time he showed it.