3.

Namjoon's POV:

As I walked into the hallway of my home, I was immediately bombarded with that certain homey feeling.

If anyone wants to now, how to describe it, how it feels like...

Well, scratch the explanations of lovely, comfortable, warm, safe.

It wasn't like that.

Homey was another word for uttermost, terrible and loud chaos.

For shouting, fighting, teasing and playing around.

It destroyed your eardrums.

It left you sighing before you enter.

And weirdly it let you smile at the same time.

The 'homey' feeling I received today, let me question my sanity again.

Homey was chaos, created by the persons you loved and held dear. That you love, even though you didn't know why and for what reasonable reasons.

My kids were all idiots.

And still, I loved them.

Jin was insane, but he was my sanity and my whole world.

And so, once again, I was able not to run away in front of my house and enter the eternal battlefield.

In the middle of the room, was Jin, standing with crossed arms, a frown on his beautiful face and a wooden cooking spoon in his clutch.

He seemed angry and overviewed the chaos.

Outside it was slightly raining, yet the door to the garden was wide opened, where Jungkook and Hoseok were hunched over the weeds, pulling, working and complaining. Fighting over an unimportant reason and throwing grass at each other. Jin would have had more calamity if he would let them listen to music and just do their job.

Yoongi and Jimin were hunched over some books, seemingly discussing a mathematical question, highly concentrated and serious. I guess Jimin trapped Yoongi once again, urging him to help the younger.

"But hyung, a can't be x. If it's like this, I cant continue the equation. Because we can't name x nor a." Jimin explained with a frown, pointing out the different things in their answer.

Yoongi just nodded. "You are right Chim. But I can't seem to find a mistake in your equation" he shrugged and narrowed his eyes at the problem diving deeper into the mathematical world.

While both of them were highly concentrated, Jungkook and Hobi were fighting, Tae was sitting on the kitchen table, balancing his pencil on his upper lip and making silly faces during the process.

He had the same question to answer as Jimin. Both of them visited the same class. Yet he didn't seem to care and rather played around.

"Tae!" Jimin shouted over to him, trying to get his help, while I sneaked up to Jin and back hugged him tightly, pressing a chaste kiss on his cheek.

A beautiful smile blossomed on his concerned looking face as he turned around to me.

"Appa Joon is home!" Jungkook cheered, stood up in his crouching position and ran inside, just to give me the daily high-five, after I came home from work.

"Hey, Kookie. I am home" I chuckled, watching the overexcited kid jump around with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hey, dad!" Hoseok came in after him, at a slower pace, walking casually over to the kitchen counter, earning a terrifying stare from Jin. I would be running outside and weeding the weed like crazy now.