Chapter 30: Where Am I?

Your Point of View

My eyelids slowly made their way to open. I could feel my head hurts, and I feel like my whole body is being crushed. I feel...not so nice. Not...that good.

I winced in pain as I tried to get up from laying on a somewhat soft surface. Fuck, where am I?

The blinding lights coming from a certain area that illuminates the place where I am makes it harder for me to see any better. It's like stopping me from witnessing the things around me.

I blinked several times. Shit, what just happened? Am I dead? Is this what they call "heaven"?

After a few moments, my vision finally got back, and I wasn't blinded by the lights around me anymore.

That's when I realized where I am.

Why the fuck am I laying on a bed in a room I don't even remember I got in?!

I stood up from laying down but immediately gave up when I realized that my body is still not stable, because it hurts like hell.

I just scanned my area with my eyes, careful not to trigger any part of my body to hurt.

My eyes made it's way to my surroundings. There I saw a very small cabinet beside the bed I am on with a vase with flowers in it, a window on the right wall, and the floor here in this room is wooden. There is even a coffee table in front of my bed, and there is one finished cup on it, along with a newspaper that looks like was left unfinished. Was there also someone else here? Is she or he the one who took me? But who?

I looked at the clothes that I am wearing. It was different, and I don't even think these clothes are even mine. Shit, does this mean that someone changed my clothes?

What the hell.

I touched my forehead, and there I felt a cloth that is wrapped around it. Who the hell placed that thing on my head? And why?

I also noticed that I am not wearing my braid anymore.

I cursed, holding my right arm that is covered with a thick, clean white cloth. Shit, did I just break my right arm? How?

"Oh, (y/n)! You're finally awake! How do you feel, tell me! Does your body hurt somewhere? How's your right arm?!" Hanji exclaimed, sitting on the bedside and holding my left hand then jerking towards my right arm as if she's looking for something urgent.

This jerk, I didn't see her earlier. Where the fuck did she hide in for me not to notice her?

Is she the one who brought me in this place...? Wait, what?

I baffled, thinking what have been occured to cause me to be here.

I remembered...that we were in an expedition beyond the walls, and there, we will capture a certain enemy...Then after that, we've managed to caught Annie, but then she negotiated to escape. Next, she screamed out loud, leading a horde of Titans to get to her and eat her. I didn't listen to Erwin's command, and instead, followed her. I managed to buy some time distracting her, and then we had a talk... and I lost my temper, and because of that wrong move, she transformed, making me feel unconscious.

That's it! That is the reason why my vision got blurry and I suddenly collapsed!

I baffled, then held both of Hanji's shoulders to make her face closer to mine, even if my right arm doesn't feel good.

"What just happened? Where are Eric and the others? How the fuck did I get through here? Did you bring me here?!" I yelled at her, not giving a damn if I just spilled some saliva on her face. I made sure that our eye contact break.

"Uh-uhm..." Hanji stuttered, shocked with my sudden actions. I furiously glared at her because she just still won't fucking answer my question. Shit, if this will go on, I would die in pain!

"W-wait there! You are still not regenerating-uh, I mean, recovering from your injuries, put me down!" She pleaded, holding my hands softly that are still gripping on her shoulders.

Say what? Regenerating?

I decided to put her down, making myself calm and control my temper. I need to have some restraint or else I wouldn't be able to find the missing pieces of this puzzle.

I crossed my arms, enduring the hellish pain I am receiving.

After a while of me gripping her, she finally spoke.

"You can ask me anything you want now." She genuinely told me, putting both of her hands on her knees and grinning like a maniac.

"You've suffered a lot, and I don't have the rights of telling you what you want to know but...I guess I have no choice because you're so much of a hard-headed person!" She added, giggling.

I just tried my best not to be blunt and be nice with her. But in the back of my mind, my eyes are fucking out of control of rolling at her.

Hanji is a very cheerful and enthusiastic person, I must say. She acts nice, not just to the people around her, but also with the Titans, because of showing much of her obssesions for them, and being carefree and affectionate whenever they're around.

And it would be much bad if I would just easily shut her down. I'll be nicer...just at least today. For her.

"First of all, where am I?" The first question came out of my lips.

She smirked. "Obviously, you're in a bedroom... or should I say, his bedroom."

I confusingly furrowed my eyebrows at her. Does she mean that this bedroom is not mine nor hers?

Absolutely. But whom?

"This room is Levi's," she excitingly tole me.

My eyes widened in shock. What the hell? That only meant one thing... I am laying on someone's-Levi's bed?

So that explains the coffee table and teacups on top of that table in front of me. And also the reason why this room seems fucking clean. No doubts. This room really is Levi's.

Sheesh. What a mess this is.