Chapter 7: Fate's Surprise (Pt. I)

Your Point of View

I don't know the reason why I am still fucking standing here, staring at the wooden sword on my palm that I've got from beating the hell out of the scouts.

We are training hand-on-hand combat today on the Training Grounds. I don't know why the hell do we have to do this, knowing the fact that we, ugh, as soldiers', main goal is to defend humanity from being extincted by the damn Titans. The point is, they're our enemies, not humans. So why do we need to fight each other, right?

This training won't even factor on our scores, though. Maybe that's explanation why almost everyone aren't taking this shit seriously until it's done.

Argh, I can't believe I'm saying these things.

What about Levi fucking Ackerman? Too bad, I haven't seen him this morning. He usually come early in the morning to look out for me, but it feels unusual that even if it's almost afternoon, and I haven't seen a shadow of him today. I'm starting to wonder if he's sick or what.

What the fuck is that you said again, (y/n)? Oh, cut it! That Shorty will just surely ruin your day, right? So why find him?

I glanced at Eren at the middle of the grounds, doing sparing with Reiner.

Wondering what shit happened? Well, Eren just beated the hell out of Reiner, even if Reiner looks stronger and muscular than him. A one good example that strength can't be predicted only by the looks.

Eren is sure good at this, but...

Well, for your information, since I've already mentioned that I've beated several scouts that wants to fight against me, I just got victorious when I spared with Eren.

He's kind of a strong opponent, to be honest. That damn angry bird sure knows how to fight. His fighting spirit and determination is enough to make him stronger than ever.

But don't ask me what happened to Reiner by the time I fought with him. I don't know why he's uh, let's just say that he's uhm, unprepared. I easily knocked him down, he threw up in just one split second. Well...

The sun is already up high, and I assume it's time for a quick lunch. I decided to secretly walk out because I thought that they're busy doing their own shits.

I walked out as they continue doing their stupid businesses, not giving a damn if that Keith would see me running from this unfinished task. He's not even around.

I thought I could finally go out from this hell, but that damn angry bird called my name, waving his hands.

He shouted. "(Y/n)!"

Fuck it! Why is it always like this, that victory always have to slip from my hands?

I miss all those activities that Kenny assigns to me. Stealing, killing, spying, torturing, abducting, kidnapping, murdering, all those criminal stuff.

It makes my adrenaline rush and I feel excitement, satisfactory and entertainment everytime I do those things as I wish. It makes me feel that I'm free, even if this world is filled with cruelty and hatred. It makes me feel that everybody, is equal.

I just decided to walk toward Eren, so that it weren't be suspicious that I was planning to escape out of here. Who knows how many hours I wi have to run when someone finds out about my dirty plan during training times.

"Hey, (y/n). You have managed to beat everyone of us here. All of us except one. I know you're not tired yet, so why don't you play with the bad girl next?" Eren suggested, his eyes glinting as he tries to persuade me with some weird activity.