Chapter 27: Behind The Scenes

Your Point of View

The titan form of Annie Leonhart started sprinting, chasing our squad but her attention is fucking focused on Eren Jaeger.

Shit...What everything Erwin said absolutely happened. It's like he knew every last moves of our opponent. Those intelligent eyebrows!

But if it was actually true that Annie wants to pursue Eren, then what might be the reason behind that?

What will she do with Eren, if she would succeed in her plan catching him?

"Go!" Levi shouted.

This feeling...is like deja vu. I am certain I knew this occured before. I just can't remember when.

Annie chasing my squad members, the Titan-form of Annie, fallen soliders...

Fuck everything to hell. That dream...!

It is happening right now.  It wasn't just a nightmare!

Because today? It turned into fucking reality!

I can't believe you, Annie. You're a complete shit. Well, it's nothing compared to now.

From the very start, I was your victim. And now, you're attempting to snatch Eren away from the Survey Corps? Why? Why do you have to do that?

You're a damn mystery. If only I could read your retarded mind. I didn't expect you'll make it this far.

My heartbeat continues to speed up as Annie tries to reach upon us.

After all of these...What next could happen to Annie, or to me? It's all the fucking things I could think about.

If we can succeed on capturing Annie and make her spill the beans, will she spill the beans about me—and about the two of us, too?

After all, it is considered that I am guilty to all what's happening around me. I am also to blame for.

All this time, I never dared telling anyone about my true relationship with Annie Leonhart. I always kept all the personal, private things to myself. I was willing to set aside everything just to hide and protect my secret.

I don't know, what's the point of revealing it to anyone, anyways? I'll only die. I'll only suffer, and they'll hate me more than they hate me nowadays.

But if you try to think deeper, there are still eople who notices everything about me. Those two...Eric and Levi.

But even though they have my trust, I still can't just tell them the real me. I don't want anyone ending up hating me, either. I don't want to lose them, honestly.

That's how hard may life is.

But when the time comes, who knows? Maybe they would despise and avoid me bacause they knew about my monster side.

And to think that those two would start treating me like I am just some monster? That would hurt me to hell.

Just imagine the ones you've trusted and gave all of your faith starting to hate you.

Hellish.

I could only laugh at how cruel the world is to me. From the day I exist, shits are all that I have to endure for more than two decades. I am completely screwd up.

Out of all people...Why does the enemy have to be worst possible person ever? Why in the hands of the scariest monster I have encountered?

My body could only feel nothing but numbness. It's like after showing up all of my emotions, I feel like I don't have any more feelings to express.