Chapter 22: Not Daydreaming

Your Point of View

"H-he actually transformed?!" Hanji panickly asked while we are running to reach Eren's location.

"He did. I'm pretty sure won't be approaching you if he didn't." I demanded, letting her know that I really won't give a damn about her unless something very, very urgent would happen.

Like a situation like this.

Hanji blushed and grinned widely when she saw the big clouds of gray smoke emerging from Eren's Titan carcass.

Please, don't lose your shit again. I'm begging you.

"Whoaaaaaa!" Hanji jumped in the air, fucking fangirling over Eren's Titan. Here we go again, another moment of craziness.

I looked at Eren who is unsure and confused with everything that he is facing. It's all painted all over his face.

I'm just thankful that the scouts are not doing anything still. Levi tried to calm them down, and being a Captain with his fucking slaves, of course it worked.

Shorty is too dangerous, honestly speaking. No one would dare answer
nor reject his opinions.

While reaching them, I heard one of the scouts spoke.

"Eren! What's the meaning of this?!" He shouted, making Eren responsible for the answers I know he isn't sure about.

I know the feeling of being fucking responsible for everything. It's like no one would even listen to your protests because you are the only one who believes that you are right.

"S-sir?" Eren replied, baffled.

"Why now? Without permission? Answer me!" Eld yelled at him, his glare won't fade.

"Eld, wait." Levi cutted him off.

But the Survey Corps guys won't just give up. Whoa, I never knew they would disobey Levi's orders.

"Answer him, Eren! What are you waiting for?!" Oluo defended.

"No, that can wait... Prove that you're not our enemy, humanity's enemy!" The other protested, making his statements more pressing.

Eren didn't answer.

"Prove it! Now! That is your responsibility!" He added, his eyes full of hatred.

God, and I am just standing here, doing nothing and listening to everything that they would say. Fuck it. This is awkward. If only they would act matured kids. But they aren't.

"I dare you to make a single move with that arm! I'll cut off your head! I can do it, I'm serious! Want to try me?!" Oluo dared, making Eren feel more afraid and discouraged to asnwer their questions.

"Oluo, I said to calm down." Levi repeated, making them calm their butts down.

"Captain, get away from Eren! You're too close! Y-you too, (y/n)!" Petra, the emotional woman reacted.

Wow, I thought she wasn't here.

"No, you're the ones who should get back. Get back." Levi commanded, but the hard-headed brats won't follow.

But I didn't followed either. Only because I am not as afraid as they do.

"Why?!" Petra asked.

"My intuition." Levi simply replied.

"What's wrong, Eren?! Say something!" They started another nagging again.

Fuck. The air is filled with awful and terrible words. I want to escape.