A Choice with no Regrets

Hi, my dear reader.

I am very glad that you opened this book. Like, out of all the Fan fictions out there, you chose to pick this one.

I just want to tell you some few things before you continue reading.

First of all, I love twisted and complicated plots. There's already a couple of scenarios that might happen in my head, and it makes me feel excited.

Second, every chapter's word count ranges up to 1,500-3,000 words. But sometimes, it would be more than just that when I'm in the mood to write. I update as much as I can, but I don't keep promises. So if I make a promise, always keep in mind that it's only a scam lol.

Third, the most important thing, I don't plan to put smuts on this story. I cirnge at writing such stuff.

Fourth, this is my first attempt on writing. Expect my horrible writing, tons of wrong grammar, spelling errors, and a lot more. But I'm pretty sure that I'll be editing it to make this book even better.

Fifth, the story might get too fucking confusing in the beginning, but don't worry, I have every plans of answering them in the future chapters. Just wait, be patient. :)

Also, always keep in mind that the one who created this is only a 13-year old kiddo from the Philippines. Meaning, I don't really speak English at all.

Yes, you read it right.

LASTLY, I suggest y'all not to be shy and comment everything that goes in your head within my story! I don't care if it's negative or positive. I would highly appreciate all of them because I know that it would help me become a good writer and I'll use your every opinion as my weapon to achieve success on finishing this story.

Disclaimer: The characters in this story aren't mine. This is a fan fiction and the main inspiration of this story is Hajime Isayama, the author of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan.