Chapter 11: On the Same Boat

Your Point of View

"Erwi- Commander, care to enlighten us what the hell just happened in Trost District? I'm just wondering why is it necessary for us to go in there and cancel our expedition. It feels frustrating." I whined.

Honestly speaking, I enjoyed the mission we just did earlier, even if we left it unaccomplished. At least it made me hectic and occupied. Just how Kenny made me experience this kind of feeling.

"(Y/n)! Stop it! Haven't you learned your lesson from your training? Have some restraint! I don't want you to get punished!" Petra spoke softly behind me. She looked worried.

Here is the emotional woman again. I am hating her more than ever. I am not her little sister or what, but she keeps on interefering on other's business. Why the hell does she have to even care about me?

"Heh! You think you could stop my Levi-girl? How I missed her attitude so much! It's been three years since I've last saw her. How I wish I did visit you on your training, (y/n)! But I thought you and Levi are already enjoying your moments so I didn't bother to disturb you lovebirds anymore." Hanji giggled, her eyes sparkling like diamonds.

Bitch, what the fuck?

I saw Petra's face slowly turned red after hearing Hanji's statement. I wonder which of her words affected her like that.

I went back on looking forward to Erwin's answer for my question, but his attention is focused on our way while riding his horse to get inside the wall.

I didn't dare to ask him one more time again.

"Hey, Cadet (y/n)! You still haven't changed since the last time I spoke to you, but I'm pretty sure you've already improved! Can you help me capture that Titan? Pleaaaaase?!" Hanji pleaded, showing me her most annoying but genuine smile, glancing at all the Titans that are loitering around us. Shit, here we go again with this soldier stuff. Here we go again with the insane requests from Hanji. Shit.

What an irony. She started on complimenting and teasing me and ended needing and wanting something from me.

"No." I simply replied. I don't care if she got offended with what I said. I am really just not in the mood on playing soldier.

No lies, but I would fucking gladly agree to her because I damn love doing those battle stuff. But I know what might be the consequence of that. I better watch out ot else...

"You're so unfair, (y/n)! You should be thanking me because I helped you to be with Levi!" Hanji pouted, looking down on the grassy floor even though she's riding on a horse as well.

I rolled my eyes when she said that. But another side of me makes me feel damn guilty and tells me to help her. Ugh, why do I feel guilty?

"You mean I should've been hating you for that?" I shouted, washing away those thoughts. Capturing Titans only meant for my secret to be fucking revealed! It comes from the word itself, Titan.

But being a reckless and idiot bitch I am, I pulled my blades out of my gear as a sign that I accept her wish.

"But you know that I couldn't disagree when it comes to those things." I said, creepily smirking.

I saw Hanji's smile widened when she heard me saying those words. It's like she couldn't believe that I've agreed helping her.

"YAHOOOOOOOO! YOU'RE THE BEST, (Y/N)! I'LL HELP YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT LEVI MORE! I PROMISEEEEE!" Hanji screamed, fucking fangirling. She even managed to shake my arms even if her horse if fucking running.

Her pink face is making me feel so irritated. Oh Hanji, please don't make me regret this.

"Erwin! I've already got your permission, right? Can we go now?!" Hanji excitedly asked.

"I would've say yes, but no. You could do that later, inside Trost." Erwin argued, making Hanji and I confused and disappointed at the same time.

"What do you mean by inside Trost?" I asked.

Like what the fuck, how would we capture Titans if there aren't Titans after all? Is he insane?!

"Those damn Titans breached Trost District. That fucking skinless Titan showed up again, just like what happened five years ago. Deja vu." Levi mumbled.

Whoa, I didn't know that he was just beside Erwin's horse. Is he that short for me to not notice him?

But wait, what did he say again? B-breached?

I glanced at Petra, Oluo, Eld, and the other scouts behind me. They're all afraid and shocked when they heard the news.

Now I understand why this mission got revoked.

I didn't realize that we're already approaching the gate of Trost District- or should I say, the boulder at the gate of Trost District.

"All men, climb up the wall!" Erwin ordered, which all of the scouts quickly followed, including me, of course.

I landed on the top of the wall along with Levi, who paused for a while when he saw a man inside a carcass of a Titan, along with two other people around him.

Even I... Froze for a moment too.

We watched as two Titans started walked through their direction, probably wants to eat them, too.

"Brat, I know you're thinking the same thing. Do it," Levi muttered, which made me understand what he meant.

We hurriedly jumped from the wall, attacking those two Titans surrounding some people.

Levi and I swiftly sliced the flesh of the Titans, making them die.

We looked again on the faces of the three people behind the boulder.

I stood shocked.

What the hell is happening? Is it only me or-

"C-captain Levi?" I heard Armin stutter in a low tone.

"(Y-y/n)?" Eren, the person who is inside of the nape of the Titan mumbled.

All long, I thought I was the only one that is in the same shape as him.

But no. I'm entirely wrong. Everything's a fucking mistake.

Me... It wasn't only me and her.

Eren Jaeger, a scout from the 104th.

So you are also keeping a secret? Why? What's your goal, Eren?

How did you get into that Titan?