Chapter 16: The Escape Plan

Your Point of View

This is it. This plan couldn't fucking fail. Eric's freedom is the thing that we are talking about here, and no one wants to risk it. Even Petra or Erwin.

We are already outside the jail of the Military Police, approaching the guards outside the prison's gateway.

Petra and Eld, on the other hand, are already on their positions, just waiting for us to finish our parts in this mission that of course will be played by Shorty and I.

I am beside Levi, nervously holding the umbrella tightly that Petra gave me earlier. I was so anxious inside the carriage that we used to travel to this place. Plus all the stuff that I am wearing at the moment. This sucks.

It took us almost four fucking hours to reach this place on a district outside Wall Sina, that's why it's early here in the morning already, considering that we've paid some time for preparing and travelling to this destination.

"Abnormal, this disguise of ours would probably fail if you continue to fucking show how nervous you are now. This mission is only a piece of cake for you, isn't it? Relax, brat." Levi asked me, holding my right hand using his. I felt butterflies in my stomach, making my cheeks warmer than ever.

I blushed and looked away. I knew it! This situation would be no good!

Fuck that, (y/n)! Why are you acting like that? This is all just an act! Stop it, you fool! You two are just acting! What's all with these reactions?!

I could sense my face turning all as red as a tomato, which is disgusting and truly not me.

"Y-you don't have to do that, L-levi. No nneed for s-such acts, idiot." I stuttered. Shit, what the fuck is wrong with me? I am fucked up with words, thanks to Shorty.

"What the hell are you talking about? Calm yourself down, brat. If you don't what me to capture you, stay still. Or else, we've be the one who will be captured." Levi seriously stated, still gently holding my hand.

Ugh, why does he seem so gentle today? And why does his palms are too soft and addicting?

Heck, my choice of words are bothering. Holy shit, good thing my mouth isn't that talkative today. Very good. That thought shouldn't be said out loud.

We've held hands until we've got to approach the guards outside the gate. I tried my best to give them the sweetest smile that I could give, even if my heart is fucking exploding already inside.

"Good morning, ma'am and sir. What can we do for you?" The guard greeted, smiling. It looks like he didn't recognize the two of us, especially Levi. Maybe because of what we're wearing? It made us look like rich citizens.

I secretly roamed my eyes to Levi, because I expected him to be the one who will find the most convincing excuse that would let us in.

"We are here to visit Eric Scott. He saved my... girlfriend once on an incident, and she felt bad because she found out that he was caught. We decided to visit him today to give some gratitude of what he did to my love," Levi explained, looking at me with those beautiful gray eyes.

I stood for a while, my mind not responding.

When I finally realized what he meant, I spoke to the guard. "My bad! That boy is such a hero so I've got to at lesst thank him for saving my life. If you could give me and my love to visit him, that would be so much kind of you! Could we, mister?" I said, changing my voice, making it more girlish and sweet.

Fuck being feminine.

To be more persuading, I placed my chin on Levi's shoulders, wrapping my arms around his.