Chapter 18: Lost in his Kiss

Your Point of View

I didn't move an itch. I was left speechless with Levi's sudden... confession?

I don't like assuming things especially on times like this but, I can't find a better word to describe this situation except for that.

My mouth made itself slightly open because of Levi what just said. Is he even serious or just fooling around?

I finally decided to speak, even if my mind is preoccupied with what he just said. "What the hell do you mean about tha-"

I asked him but before I knew it, he fucking smashed his lips onto mine.

Wait, what?

He fucking kissed me on the lips?!

What the fuck, this is my first kiss, and I gave it to someone that I don't even love?! Life is cruel.

I felt his soft, tea-scented lips on mine. I don't know why, but the more it lasts longer on my lips, the more I get lost and addicted in this sudden kiss, which is entirely wrong.

Shit! I couldn't just let him do this to me. I don't even have feelings for him, so why do I seem like enjoying it?

Ugh, I am stupid. This is wrong, this must stop. I can't fall for a trick like this. That is not (y/n).

I convinced myself to break the fucking kiss, but my body didn't let me. It's like, had its own mind, and it made its own actions itself.

The kiss lasted for a long fucking minute, and no one dared breaking or moving. It's like there's a glue stucked between our lips, that's until Levi parted.

"That is what I mean, idiot." Levi looked away, and I could see his cute face turning into a light shade of pink.

He...he really has special feelings for me? Since when? And how? Is that even possible?

I mentally slapped myself to see if I was just having a nightmare. I can't tell if this is real anymore. It almost seemed impossible.

I didn't reply or respond. I just stood quiet, turning around from him awkwardly, so that I wouldn't be looking at him on his face.

I wouldn't be surprised on the weird atmosphere, though. It's fucking awkward and embarassing to even move.

Oh Lord, let the ground swallow me entirely, or at least make me walk out through that closed door. Please.

I touched my lips that seems to crave more of Levi's kiss. What the fuck is wrong with me?! Something's really not right in here, seriously. Something is off with me, and I can't tell what.

"Shit. Why is your lips so soft and addicting? It I almost fell for it-" I clupped my mouth with my palms when I realized what the hell I am saying.

I'm fucked up. I'm fucking fucked up.

"You really are my Abnormal," Levi spoke, crossing his arms then walking in my front.

So he really enjoys teasing me. Before, he used to call me brat. And now, abnormal? What the fuck is wrong with his brain to call me such names?

I don't know, but I can sense that he awkwardly stepped forward towards my face, making me feel the warm breath that he exhales from his nose.

"Can you fucking stop before my lips could crash on yours?" My mouth spoke again.

For the nth time. I am not surprised anymore. Complaining is out, this happens as always.

"Tch, your mouth really is a talkative and straightforward one. I hate that I like it." I hear Levi whisper, walking again away from me.

I didn't mutter a word. I just watched his head looking at the floor, his arms crossed.

"This is fucking awkward," Levi realized, unusually nervous. I could feel the tension swarming between us.

"It is." I said in a monotone voice. I picked my broom up and decided to leave him inside this room. Good, my body is now functioning properly.

I can't handle this anymore. What if he kisses me again? No, no, no. So I must stay away from him. I can't stand this.

I opened the door, but it seemed lock. I tried to twist the handle consecutive times, but nothing happened.

Fuck it. Does he really need to lock this thing up, so I could not get out? Is he planning to do that to me?

Let's just hope not. Not yet.

For a moment, I realized that I am not sleepy or tired anymore. Is it because of the kiss that Levi gave me? No, (y/n)! Don't think that way. You really are an abnormal, just like what he said! Prove him wrong!

"So, you really have to lock this thing up." I looked at Levi who is staring at the window. He seemed baffled about what just happened earlier.

He turned around to me, confused. Wait, don't tell me...

"I didn't lock that door. I don't have the keys," Levi uttered.

What?! So we're locked up in this fucking room?! The window in here isn't that big for any of us, even Levi, couldn't fit in!

"Then who did this?" I whispered.

But I only know one person that could do such things like this. I wouldn't be surprised if that person was her.

But being an intelligent bitch, I am already used with this kind of situation. But since the door is big, I have someone, definitely him, to help me knock the shit down, even if it's locked.

"L-levi, can you help me open this with our bodies? I just... don't want to be locked in here." I asked. He got what I was talking about that easy.

No, not that one that you're thinking about "our bodies." Not gonna happen, so stop.

Good thing that the awkward atmosphere has disapperead for a while, but I still wouldn't be able to look at him in the eyes.

Levi and I positioned, attacking the door with our arms.

"One...two...three." Levi counted, a signal so we could both knock down the door open.

I am out of this.