{1: Ink}

DISCLAIMER!!!

I do not own the members of BTS or any of the characters unless indicated.

This story is for entertainment purposes only, not to make fun of or offend anyone.

If this book makes you uncomfortable or is upsetting, stop reading it.

This book will be pretty PG apart from swearing and descriptions of violence.

inspired by blood ink but is not the same storyline !!!

A/N: Before I start for the first few chapters Namjoon will be referred to as RM as it's part of the story and don't worry I will be using his real name xx

[REWRITE]

You pushed open the hefty door of the tattoo shop. It was black-screened glass, framed with thick, black wood. From the outside it looked quite intimidating. A low 'ding' sounded throughout the shop as the door closed behind you and a draft of cold air shot past you. You shivered.

This inside of the tattoo shop was no where near as unnerving as the outside. A retro black desk lamp sat on the front counter. The room was fairly small and rectangular, a desk at one end and a door on the wall in front of you. A small waiting area was positioned opposite from the desk but no one was sat there. The walls were decorated with masses of drawings and pictures of tattoos. There wasn't an inch of wall to spare.

At the ding of the bell the man behind the desk rose, a cheery grin on his face. At seeing his bright smile, the corners of your mouth turned upwards in your own smile.

"Hey (y/n)" the man greeted you, flicking his dark red hair out of his eyes.

"Hey Hoseok" your grin widening. This was the third time you had come to this shop. You and your friend used to go to his cousins shop but that closed down just last year. Since your friend knew the owner of this shop the two of you started to come here instead.

"Would you kindly bring that gorgeous butt over here to sign some paperwork?" Hoseok shamelessly flirted with you.

"Why of course" you jokingly flirted black, cringing at how you sounded. You leant on top of the desk carefully filling out your details. Once you finished and handed back the papers Hoseok clapped his hands together happily.

"So my darling, what tattoo were you thinking of?" Hoseok asked.

"I was thinking of something a little more delicate, like a flower. But at the same time I want something simple" you tried to explain and Hoseok nodded in understanding.

"I see. Well give me a minute whilst I find the flower book." he disappeared behind the desk, shuffling amongst all the books. Finally he emerged with a leather clad book in hand. The two of you spent the next few minutes pouring over the pages in the book, inspecting design after design.

"What about that one?" You asked, pointing at one of the designs. It was a continuous line drawing, curved and simple. Just like you had asked for. It was cute and you could feel yourself being attracted to it.

Something lit up in Hoseoks eyes, something you couldn't quite place. That made you uneasy but you brushed off the feeling.

"Hmm that's RMs design, it's his favourite" Hoseok mused and that uneasy feeling ran through you again. He gave you a sideways glance and you shifted uncomfortably. You couldn't seem to pin down that look on his face. Wa it excitement? Or fear?