Chapter 46: It's Perfect

Sighing, I lay back on my bed tiredly. One hand resting on my stomach, I don't even bother checking to see who's entering my room when I hear my door open. Mere seconds later, Tae is sat next to me on the bed with a smile as he looks down at me.

"How're you holding up, beautiful?" He asks as he takes my hand that had been resting on my stomach in his.

It's been two months now since we got everything sorted out amongst the families. It was a mess and a half to try and sort through and took some time for the boys to help me work through it, but everything's been better.

"Tired. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep working out or how much longer we're going to be able to keep hiding this." I answer with a sigh. He simply leans down and pecks my forehead.

"Well, you certainly don't want to be pushing your level of activity, baby. If you don't have it in you then you don't need to overwork yourself. You need to be taking care of yourself and our little baby. I'd probably give it a couple of weeks before Jimin hyung begins suspecting anything though. You're not showing too much yet. I wouldn't give it any longer than that though." He says softly as his free hand plays with my hair.

"I'm trying to. It's just hard. I don't want him to know yet, Tae. You know he's going to flip out the moment he finds out and... I don't know if I wanna stay around if he's going to lose his temper like he tends to." I inform him honestly. He just smiles and nods.

"It'd probably be for the better if we found our own place soon so that everyone else doesn't have to feel like they've got to take care of you as well. And that way you won't have to feel like you need to stay locked away in your room too." He whispers. I smile up at him and nod in response.

It really does honestly suck feeling like I have to be locked away in my room so that nobody notices. I'm sure there'd be no problems if Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook found/figured out that I'm pregnant. Jimin on the other hand... This place would practically turn into a war zone most likely.

Jimin POV

Running a hand through my hair, I head down the hallway towards Lexi's room. It's a Saturday so we're all off and I feel like I've hardly been spending any time with her lately. Recently, it seems like it's always Taehyung, Hoseok hyung, and Yoongi hyung.

I'm about to knock on the door when I freeze. Hearing voices in the room, I stop myself from knocking and instead try to listen in.

"So. We'll get to know the gender in... What? Two weeks? Three?" Taehyung's voice?

"Three. Technically it could've been two but they couldn't get me in until the following week." I hear my sisters voice. What're they talking about?

"If you could pick, which would you want? Boy or a girl?" She asks, her voice a little quieter this time.

"Hmm... Girl, definitely. I'd love to have a mini you." Taehyung responds, chuckling quietly.

"Are you kidding? No way! That'd be a nightmare." Chae giggles.

I frown, thinking to myself. What the hell are they talking... Wait. A mini her? Get to know the gender in three weeks? Is my sister pregnant?!?

I mean, I know she's been eating a bit more and more lately. And it definitely seems like she's put on a little bit of weight, but I didn't think much of it. I thought she looked a bit healthier that way after having been way too skinny when we'd found her from being kidnapped. But she's fucking pregnant?!

"No it wouldn't! It'd be adorable. Besides, it'd be way better than a mini me. That would only produce a little devil." Taehyung chuckles.

I can feel my blood boiling now. I can't fucking believe this! He fucked my sister and got her pregnant?!