Chapter 44: Affect Her

Taehyung POV

I sigh, ruffling my hair in frustration as I sit in the living room with the others. Lexi's hardly spoken a single word since we came back from my parents house.

"What're we going to do? She can't just stay like this forever. It's not healthy. She hardly talks to anyone except for Tae and Jimin hyung." Jungkook asks worriedly as he looks around at us.

"Even when she's talking to either of us, she hardly says anything. She just looks drained. Staying quiet most of the time. She'll still cuddle with me and such, but she just seems so tired all the time." I respond with a sigh.

"Well we have to do something. Jungkookie's right. She can't stay like this, it isn't healthy at all." Yoongi hyung speaks up, looking over at me. The look in his eyes says it all. That, not only is this not good for her in general, but that it's not good for the baby either.

"I've got an idea. But if this doesn't work, I don't know what in the name of hell will." I say with a sigh, standing up and pulling my phone out as I walk towards the entrance hallway.

"Hello?" They answer after the second ring finally.

"I need your help. It's Lexi." I inform them, sighing as I bite my lip.

"We'll be there in fifteen. I swear to god if you fucked up again..." He grumbles as he hangs up on me. Taking a deep breath, I put my phone in my pocket and walk back to the others on the couch.

"Now what?" Jin asks in confusion. I give him a tiny smile as I look up at him.

"Now we wait." I answer.

Sure enough, there's loud banging at our front door just fifteen minutes later. The boys all look at me in confusion, but I just shake it off as I walk to the door to let them in.

"Kim Taehyung, I swear -" Jeongin immediately begins threatening as he walks through the door.

"Calm down. Let him explain what's happened and going on before you try getting yourself arrested for murder." Chan chuckles as I lead them to the living room.

"Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what's going on. She hardly speaks to anyone anymore. I know she was definitely hurt because things didn't exactly go the best when she met Jimin's parents or my family, but she's hardly spoken a word to any of us. She only comes out of her room to workout and to eat at this point." I explain with a small frown.

"We'll go see what's going on, hyung. Don't worry." Seungmin says with a small smile, patting my shoulder.

"I'll lead you guys to her room." Jimin hyung tells them as he stands. I just nod in response to both of them and sit while he takes them to her room.

Lexi POV

Hearing a knock at my door, I tiredly lift my head up to look towards the door. When I don't answer it, the door slowly opens and Jimin peaks his head in, giving me a small smile.

"Mind some company?" He asks softly. Biting my lip, I simply shrug.

"Good. You've got some visitors." He responds before pushing the door further open.

Before I even have a chance to react, I'm practically buried beneath Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin. Meanwhile, Woojin, Chan, Minho, Hyunjin, and Changbin were just standing by watching.

"What the hell?" I cough out underneath them. As they all crawl off of me, I look at all of them in surprise.

"What's wrong with you? What happened? Are you okay? What's going on and why are you so sad?" Both Seungmin and Jeongin began shooting questions at me.