Chapter 14: All That's Left

By the time I'm back to the house, the boys have easily beaten me. I don't really care though as I walk into the house, continuing to keep my earbuds in and blasting music.

Walking past the living room, Jimin stands up. I ignore him though, lowering my head as keep walking until I've reached my bedroom. After closing my door behind me, I pull my phone out and manage to pull up a new text. I quickly send Minho a text, asking about going over soon so that I can work with the boys.

Sitting down on my bed as I toss my phone to the side while waiting for a response, I pull my earbuds out just as I begin crying again. I don't know how long I spend crying before there's a knock on the door. Looking up in hopes of it being Taehyung, whoever it is doesn't answer.

"Chae? It's Hobi. Can I please come in?" Hoseok asks gently. I feel myself choke on another sob as I begin crying harder.

"Go away!" I manage to choke out as I continue crying.

"Chae, please. I just wanna talk, love." He tries once more.

"Fuck off." I cry out softly as I crumble into myself. A few minutes later, there's another knock on the door.

"Chae? It's Namjoon. Can I please come in? I just want to make sure you're okay." He requests.

"Go to hell. I'm fine. Stop acting like you all care." I cry out, beginning to cry harder.

Eventually we go through a cycle until everyone has attempted to get me to let them in except for Jimin and Taehyung. Finally though, my phone buzzes from beside me. Sniffling, I rub at the side of my face as I check the notification to find that Minho responded with their address.

Biting my lip hard, I get up and go over to my dresser to grab clothes to change into so that I don't have to wear what I did for the interview. Walking into the bathroom, my reflection shows just how much of a mess I am. Sighing softly, I shake my head at myself as I first work to take the makeup off.

Changing into black cross up leggings, a gray tank top with a white crop top length tee shirt that says FUCK OFF in bold black letters, I reluctantly redo my makeup. Nude lipstick, natural eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara, I'm tired of doing so much makeup already.

I change my earrings so that I've got long silver dangles in the bottom piercings, small silver hoops in the middle one that has widths smaller than my fingers, and the top ones just small black studs. Finishing off the look, I pull on a black beanie before exiting my bathroom.

"Where are you going, Chae? We need to talk." Jimin questions softly from where he's sat on my bed as he looks over at me.

"To a friends house to do homework." I answer vaguely as I grab my phone and slip it into my pocket.

"Where does she live? Jin hyung and I can give you a ride there after we talk." He informs me.

"He and I'm walking. I'll be back later at some point." I answer as I walk out of my room. He follows close behind though.

"No. You're not going over to some boy's house to do 'homework'. You're not going anywhere until you and I have talked anyways." He says as he shakes his head.

"Don't bother waiting up for me." I tell him as I ignore him, walking out of the house before he can stop me.

Jimin POV

I groan loudly in annoyance as the door shuts behind her. Why does she have to be like this?

"If you keep trying to boss her around, she's never going to give you a chance to speak with her." Yoongi hyung says from where he's sat on the couch. I shoot him a glare.