Chapter 20

"But Kuroiiiii....!"

"Akira, I swear to god and everyone else up there; if you keep resisting, I will tie you down to this bed and leave you here. I'll inject you everyday with vitamins enough to keep you alive for the rest of your healing period." I threatened, and he pouted, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Bu-"

"I have a rope, Akira."

"I'm sorry, I love you Kuroi-sama."

"Ew. Do try to suppress your love for me, it's disgusting." I said, and he scoffed, but said nothing else. I sighed and combed my fingers through his hair. We we're in Konoha's hospital, waiting for Tsunade's verdict. Said woman came in and gave me a grin.

"He should be fine, but he's gonna hafta stay in here of he wants to heal completely." She said, and he groaned, but accepted it.

"This sucks." He muttered, and I rolled my eyes, but then thought of something.

"You can speak to Lucifer in your mind right? I mean, you contacting him, not the other way around." he nodded with a questioning look on his face.

"Then that must mean you can do it too..." I muttered, thinking. He snapped his fingers in front of my face, and I blinked, looking up at him.

"Ah. Well, if he can do that, then you should be able to... Y'know, be able to enter your own mind." I said, and his eyes widened as he caught on.

"Like how Naruto's mind scape is, I can do it too?" He asked, and I sweat dropped.

"Well, I didn't think you'd want it to be a sewer, but... Do what you like." I muttered, and he laughed.

"Nah, I'm gonna make mine look awesome!" He said, and I grinned.

"I was gonna get to that part." I said, and he nodded, waiting.

"If you can then I guess that can keep you busy for your healing period, since you can even train." I said, and he grinned

"What are you implying, grey hair?" He asked, and I gasped.

"It's silver! Sssiiiillllvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrr!" I defended and he held his hands up in surrender. After all, I wasn't the one in a hospital bed. He couldn't afford to anger anyone in his condition.

"Whatever. What're you going to do now?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"If I have to, I guess I'll keep those two idiots out of danger, maybe have me stay in Konoha for a while. If what you remember from the manga actually happens, then I guess that Xu Fu dude's gonna end up going bat shizz crazy on us." I replied, and he 'hmm'ed.

"Why don't you just kill them?" He asked sounding genuinely curious. I anime fell.

"You... Is that what you think of me?" I growled under my breath, and end blinked before nodding.

"Uhm..................................................no?"

"Fluffing bastard, I'm leaving."

"Nooooooo, I DIDNT MEAN IT, COME BACK, I'll DIE OR BOREDOME!"

Nyahaha... Revenge, bitch.

"Kuroi!" I turned as I heard Chika's voice, and grinned as he and Shito came over to us with odd loos on their faces.

"I know you said you came from Konoha where there are ninjas, but this is a little..." He trailed off, making me laugh.

"Motherfluffing awesome?" I suggested, and he made to argue, but grew an amused look and nodded instead.