Chapter 14

"He's an enemy too, let's kill him."
"Fuck you Kuroi."
"You're that desperate to get laid? I'm in a relationship, sorry."
"I never said with me. Why, are you that desperate?"
"Not at all, I was just assuming, since you were giving me that stare, after all."
"What stare? The 'This person's a total bitch' stare? Oh. Well, you might have misunderstood."
"Was that was it was! I apologize, but the drool from your mouth kind of made me think otherwise."
"That wasn't me salivating, I assure you, my dear delusional friend. Because you want it so bad, you're starting to hallucinate."
"Really? That's quite odd...I never thought I would stoop so low as to have you of all people as a fantasy. Stop drugging me, Akira."
"I did no such thing. If I did, you'd be halfway to China by now, and I'd have been sitting in a heap of money while burning some of it in the fireplace of my mansion."
"Do you mean it? I feel flattered; that you'd sell me must mean I'm worth a fuckload, huh?"
"Nah, I'd have to swindle your buyers for you to sell for more than three cents. I AM a con man, after all, and you know it."
"Swindling them? Ah, I see. Even if it's the awesomest person in the world, your idiocy can't enable you to make a proper sale, huh?"
"WOULD YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING?!" Chika blew up in our faces. We both looked at him.
"What's your problem now?" We asked at the same time, making him grow an anime irk mark.
"Kuroi...who's that?" Yuuki asked, pointing to Akira.
"He's my pet do- my best friend ever." I quickly rethought my sentence as he stepped on my foot.
"How'd he get here?" Sotetsu asked. I shrugged.
"Rozaria." Akira supplied, and I 'oh'ed.
"One of the Clan Leaders brought him here." I said, helping the confused looks on their faces to go away.
"Why were you two fighting?" Yuuki asked, and I blinked, looking over to Akira. We were fighting...?
"We were?" I asked, and he face palmed, making me shrug.
"That's our greetings, since we both are decidedly awesome enough to not have the need to hug and stuff." Akira said with a grin, I nodded, giving them one of Lee's/Gai's poses. He gagged, making me whack him upside the head.
"What? I've seen the real deals, and have no way to be unaffected by this." He muttered, and I couldn't help but laugh.
"So, where are we in the series?" Akira asked excitedly. I 'hmm'ed, not noticing the odd looks on the faces of the Z-Loan members.
"Well, I just killed a huge ass dude with a chainsaw." I said, and he 'oh'ed, nodding.
"Not too far then. Well, I would first like to say that Shito's friend-" I cut him off.
"I smell blood, and that scent's on Shito as well." I said, sniffing around. Akira gave me an annoyed look and Shito's eyes widened.
"Female?" He asked, and I nodded. He seemed to be thinking really hard about something, and I rolled my eyes.
"Go do what you have to, you idiot." Chika said, and Shito nodded to us before dashing off, with the others following close behind. Akira and I stayed behind.
"Well then, Akira, should I bother asking what you're here for?" I asked, and he shrugged.
"I got bored, and asked Rozaria to ask Lucifer to ask you if I could come and play. We decided it would be better to surprise you." He replied, and I nodded in understanding.
"So, will they die?" I asked, and he smiled.
"Maybe~" he teased with an expression closely resembling that of a cat's. I pouted.
"Aw, come on, you kill joy! I-"
"KUROI, A LITTLE HELP HERE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!" That was Chika. Sigh. I face palmed, making Akira laugh.
"Shaddup. You coming?" He nodded and we both ran, using our chakra to get there faster. When we did, we saw something we never expected to see...
"What the fuck is this bitch?" Akira and I voiced our thoughts at the same time. The thing infront of us was made of different body parts, mostly hands that were grabbing at air, waiting to pull someone in and devour them inside the thing's 'body'. The face of the dude with untamed, wild but awesome hair that I saw earlier at the window was staring at us with an insane smirk.
"Stop...harmonizing and get...OVER HERE!" it seems Chika's having trouble...
I grinned as I made to go forward, but Akira coughed, making me step back at his 'Ive got this' smirk. Putting on a concentrated face, he held a hand out, palm facing the...thing. An orb, created out of the dark mattery stuff I had become so familiar with was materialized in front of his hand, and he smirked at me, in a silent gloat. I narrowed my eyes, and with the same kind of smirk etched across my own face, I held my index finger out and made my own orb, twice the size of his. He pouted, but I rolled my eyes and made mine disappear, before making a swishing motion with my still outstretched finger. The orb Akira had made was now flying towards the body of hands, and I grinned maniacally (as Akira had described it) as the creature's many hands grabbed at it, pulling it deeper into the body. Using my shadowy awesomeness, I dragged everyone who was stuck with the hands on them out of the body, including the golem girl I had (just) noticed Shito was trying to pull out from the hands' grasps. Raising them all in the air, I used more shadows to engulf us and we were suddenly outside the building. The shadows all did this in about two seconds, mind you. By the time they had all regained their footing on the flat surface of the ground, the building, as well as the creature had disappeared, engulfed in shadowy nothingness. I heard footsteps, and spun with Casull to the head of whoever it wa,a only to see a -very- weak dude shaking in his scientist coat.
"What?" I asked in a cold voice, wondering who the hell he was. He slumped to the ground, and laughed, ranting about how glad he was that the monster was killed. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, putting Casull back in his holster. I should use The Jackal more, it seems he wants to play as well...
I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a gunshot. I looked to whoever it was I smelt blood coming off of the strongest, to see Shito cradling the golem girl in his arms. His eyes were wide, and he was almost to the verge of tears. My own eyes widened; I hadn't ever seen Shito show such sorrow, and it was for a person at that! I snarled under my breath, making the angry expression on his face turn into one of shock as he looked at me death glare at the scientist who had shot at her.
"Finally..I've killed all of them..." More laughter. My eyes narrowed and I had his shadows lift him off the ground. His laughs turned into shocked screams, and I got annoyed by the noise he was making, so a tendril of his shadow ripped his vocal cords, leaving his throat's tubes exposed to us. There were sounds of choking, and a blood spurted out of his mouth and throat, but I didn't care. Couldn't he see that Shito had actually cared for that girl? I got even angrier thinking about it, and dropped him on the floor, where I proceeded to mutilate him with my bare hands. First went the eyes, then the teeth, then whatever was left of his throat, then other parts. Shito watched the whole thing, wide eyed. Baskerville came out of my own shadow instead of my arm, most likely wondering what the hell all this blood was being spilt about; especially since he wasn't a part of it. When his eyes (all of them) landed on my blank but obviously angered face, he growled slightly, and that was what brought me to my senses. I stopped, my now clawed hands were centimeters away from his...whatever that part was. (what it was at the time looked nothing like it was supposed to, so I'm sorry for not figuring it out)
"Kuroi..." Akira's voice made me look up to see him snapping pictures of me. Huh? I ignored him, feeling rather...odd. I stood up straight and used my shadows to take me to Lukedonia. The demons greeted me as usual, but their expressions were kind of off as they took in my appearance. I don't blame them; I couldn't imagine how I looked.
I went to the Mansion of the Noblesse and cleaned up there, where I spent the rest of the night. Should I be worried about the fact that I...for a second there... I kind of... enjoyed that?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't care what you say; you guys love me for this >:)
Hope you liked it :3
\(^.^)/
~Anna
FAN
VOTE
COMMENT