Chapter 6

"Kuroi!" I was in class, sleeping, when Chika's voice woke me, and I snarled at him, sounding feral.

"What?" I growled, and all movement stopped as I glared. He chuckled nervously was he noticed the teacher staring at him, annoyed and everyone else was looking from him to me, and back again.

"Uh...Shito and I are going to the hot springs...you coming?" He asked. I contemplated as the murmurs flossed through the room. They subsided when I straightened up, sitting properly in my chair. I grabbed my bag and nodded.

"Kay, fine. Only cuz I've got a suspicion something interesting's gonna happen." I said, knowing there would be something interesting happening. They were the main characters, after all; it'd suck to stay here.

I left with him, and he then turned to see me.

"Everyone from Z-Loan's going too." He said, and I nodded, uncaring.

--TIMESKIP--

"Master, you wanna play ping pong?" i was yet again awaken by a voice, Lucifer's, this time. I stretched, making a satisfied sound as I heard the cracks of my joints. Popping my knuckles as well, I did my neck and opened my eyes, to find everyone staring at me with looks of horror on their faces.

"What's up with you guys?" I asked.

"Coulda sworn you broke your goddamn neck or something..." Chika mumbled, then went on playing Shito in ping pong. The others simply shrugged it off as something 'Kuroi', so said nothing and went back to their daily lives. I watched the match, until. Chika lost. Horribly.

"Grr! Kuroi, come over here and help me win this!" Chika growled. I laughed and shrugged, getting up.

Then Shito made a 'get over here' gesture to Touya, and I froze. I then dragged and put Shito and Chika on one side of the table and went where Touya was. I scoffed at their confused looks.

"What? I wanna be on the winning team, thank you very much." I taunted, noticing Touya's smirk. That got the two of them annoyed and all riled up. I then remembered right before we started.

"Had I mentioned I have no idea how to play ping pong?"

They face tabled.

In the end, Touya and I won by some miracle of me just hitting the ball towards Chika. Who knew it was that easy?

--TIMESKIP--

"Kay, Shito, Chika, since you two lost, you get to go shopping, and make sure you get me ramen, so help me god, I'll eat this house with everyone in it." I said, and they gave me weird looks, then left. Hm.

...

I'm bored.

Time to call Naruto!

I turned on my phone and called Akira. He picked up, and is put him on speakerphone.

"Sup bitch?" Was the first thing we heard. The others gave me 'what the hell?' looks and came around, curious.

"Aki-chan, I've got a few more of my friends here. Shito and Chika introduced us." I said, and the others in the room exchanged glances.

"Don't tell me... It's the Z-Loan crew, isn't it!" Akira said, and I laughed as the said crew had wide eyes.

"That's cheating. It sucks I can't remember anything, but I've gotta deal with it, I guess." I pouted. I heard his laugh over the phone, and then a crash.

Blink.

"You okay bro?" I asked.

"Yeah. Naruto's in the other room, killing the wii console for making him lose and Sasuke win." He said. Yeah, that sounds like Naruto. Speaking of which...