Chapter 21

"Madara motherfucking Uchiha." My voice reverberated around the base of the Akatsuki, and very member was there in a flash with wide eyes (well... eye, considering two of them had one eye hidden)

"Kuroi?!" They all exclaimed in surprise. I sent hem wry but obviously fake and angry smiles.

"Hey guys, mind leaving me to speak with 'Tobi' for a moment?" I asked, using quotation marks. The ones who didn't know about him gave me questioning looks. Dudes... I said 'Madara Uchiha' when I came in, how can you not get the hint?

"Get. Out." They scattered. I turned to the member in front of me who had taken his mask off, and was having an internal battle, it seemed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Should I bother asking why Naruto knows that a certain soul is currently inhabiting that body, or should I just... Y'know, kill you now?" I asked, a dangerous edge to my voice. He flinched, and sighed.

"I... I'm sorry, Kuroi," He said in his 'Obito' voice, sounding strangled. I 'tsk'ed. "He won't let me..." He continued, and I blinked.

"Who?" I asked, and he looked like he was in pain for a moment, before he gave me a sadistic grin and had me against the wall with his hands on my neck. I glared at him.

"Hello 'Kuroi-chan'." In a second our positions had reversed, and we were on a different wall with me pinning him down this time.

"I told you; that name's reserved, Madara." I snarled, and he grimaced before pushing me off him. I gave barely a second of thought to it before letting him go.

"Yes... By the Kyuubi brat, right?" (A/N: IPad changed 'Kyuubi' to 'Kyumin' xD)

I growled angrily at him, feeling my eyes turn a burning red as they prepared to suck the soul out of the being in front of me. I willed them to cool down, and they faded to some other colour.

"Naruto." I corrected.

"What?"

"His name's Naruto. Not 'The Kyuubi brat'." I said, glowering at him. He smirked.

"Ah, so you have a soft spot for him then?" I grew angrier by the second as he taunted me, asking what I would do if... oh hell no. He was on the floor coughing and hacking with several bullets in him as I stared down at him angrily.

"What I would do if he died, Madara? Well, first of all, I would bring him the fuck back. Then, I would kill you. Then bring you back, then kill you again. I can do it as much as I want, because guess what? I motherfucking can, and I sure as hell will. If you so much as touch a single cell on his body, I will hunt you down and murder you ten times over before handing you to the demon hounds." He coughed up blood and groaned, but I paid it no mind. I snarled as he attempted to get back up.

"Stay down, human." He fell back down again on my command, and looked up at me with sheer hatred. I smirked.

"Do you hate me, Madara? Good. It's fine, I have no problem with it. Just remember that when you come back for revenge, I will kill you anyway." He seemed to be having a had time comprehending my words, as his eyes were glazed over every time I spoke, and he flinched when I began speaking-my demon voice must be working wonders on a soul as old as his that's never been to Lukedonia before.

"Fuck..." He cursed as he lost more and more blood. I wrinkled my nose at the smell and brought out Baskerville. The half dead body on the floor almost screamed, had it not been for the fact that he had more or less no air in his lungs to do it with. Baskerville seemed to be mighty amused at the scene before him. He sat back in his haunches and just... Watched. I grinned.