Chapter 2

"Holy flying buscuits. Who gave me alcohol? Why would you give me alcohol? Is everyone okay? How many did I kill? Get them back from Azrael and apologise to him for me, Lucifer." I said, getting up and holding my head.

"While you're at it, get me something for the headache." I said, and heard a chuckle.

"Dreaming about the Devil Lucifer?" came a voice.

"How cute." came another. I rolled my eyes.

"Lucifer, get over here. Now." I said, but no one came. I growled, my eyes flashing a dangerous red as I glared darkly at the three figures hovering above me. In a second two of them were up the wall, trembling, and one was a few extra steps away from me.

"Who's Lucifer?" Shito, I think it was, asked. I'm all blurred, leamme alone, readers. 030

"Lucifer's the...something of something else...if the son of a barrel comes over here, he can explain it." I said. Then I paused.

"Wait. You've seen Lucifer before, he's the one who was with me last night. Forgetful idiot." I said, making him grow an anime irk mark.

"Lucifer, c'mere!" I called. Nothing. I snarled, and my eyes turned red.

"Lucifer Crosszeria. Come." I summoned, and Lucifer appeared with an aspirin and a glass of water in hand.

"Ah. Master, you're awak-" I socked him.

"You left me for dead, you bastard! Is this how you treat your master, huh?" I had him in an armlock when Chika walked into the room.

"The hell?"

--TIMESKIP--

"You didn't hafta drug me, assholes." I said, thumping them on the back of their heads. Shito gave me an annoyed look, while Chika fell off his chair.

--LATER--

"Soooo...we're in the school. Why are we in the school?" I asked. Chika sighed.

"The students are disappearing. Students. I wonder, why are we in the school, where the students usually are?" he said. I growled.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Geez." I muttered, and felt something pulling at my hair.

"Are any one of you tugging my hair? Cuz something is." I said, and they both spun around. I looked down to see...hands? The hell is wrong with this school? Sigh...

"The Clan Leaders are just taking advantage of me being a nice person." I said, taking out Casull and The Jackal. Shito looked surprised, as did Chika.

"You use guns?" Chika asked. I snarled.

"I do not use 'guns'. I use Casull and The Jackal, A .45 calibur semi-automatic handgun, and a 13mm automatic anti freak combat pistol, respectively." I said, proud. Shito looked like he had seen god, while Chika just shrugged. Hmph.

Oh yeah, about the weird ass hand things that had the nerve to pull on my newly blonde colluded hair... Simply put, we completely eradicated them.

"I don't know, nor do I care what they were, but they're done for." I said, putting Casull and The Jackal back in their holders. We continued walking until we reached the infirmary, the last place we haven't checked yet. I sighed and stepped in.

"Nurse? Oi, woman! C'mere! I can't remember your name. Not that I knew it. Even if I did, I doubt I'd use it. Anyway, come out, you damned hag! I should be asleep by now, bitch, so come here, I'll kill you, and we all go home!" I called out. The two behind me sighed.

"Idiot." they said together. Grr.

"Shaddap, it's true! I could be sleeping right now! Or having ramen! Or meat! Or food in general!" I ranted. I heard a chuckled. It sounded like Oreo-chi-moo-moo. My eyes widened. Oh, wait, it can't be him...I killed him. (Technically he killed himself. SEE BOOK 1!!)