Chapter 16

"Lucifer, go get them." I said, and he nodded, leaving my mind and was most likely already at their location, telling them about the huge presence I was sensing her at the school. They all came, thanks to Lucifer's shadows. I sighed as I realized A-Loan had followed them.
"Problem, stalkers?" I asked as I looked over to them hiding behind... A lamp post...all three of them.
Face palm.
"Dear lord, why is this generation full of asses?" I wailed to the sky, making Chika whack me upside the head.
"Shaddup." He muttered.
"Aren't you a part of this generation?" Shito asked, asking me grin.
"Bitch please. I'm technically in my twenties." I replied, and he sighed with a slight smile.
"Old hag." Akira muttered. I faceplanted.
"Shito's older than me." I defended, and Chika laughed.
"By how much, old hag?" He asked. I glared at him.
"Approximately by a hundred and twenty something years." I shot back, and it shut him up as he stared at an annoyed Shito.
"Anyway, I sense the presence of something odd in here." I said, and A-Loan jumped out of their hiding place.
"Whatever it is, we can kill it!" Zen said with a huge grin, which faltered when he saw me. He quickly shut up and hid behind Shuuji. Blink.
"Am...am I being feared or something for some reason...?" I asked, while Chika and Akira were laughing like asses, leaning against the school gates. Tsk.
"Ahem. Assholes? Yeah, you might wanna shut the hell up now, cuz we've gotta go in there." I said, nudging them with my foot. Akira nodded, pushing Chika to the floor as he stood. He grinned and shook his head in amusement at me before nodding and standing up straight.
"Right! Let's go!" He sounded excited as we entered the school, and I looked around.
"Odd...I sense an odd presence." I said, and Chika rolled his eyes.
"Whaddya mean 'odd'? Who is it?" He ask.ed I shrugged.
"I dunno. If I did, I would probably be able to give you the name, age and address; you know it, but I've got no idea who this is... Oh well." I said, sighing at the end.
"'Oh well'? 'Oh well?!' OH WELL?!' What do you mean 'oh well'? Were gonna be stuck down here for ages!" Toko exclaimed, I grinned at her.
"S'all good, calm down." I said, but she didn't look too convinced.
'H-Hey. Where are we going?" Zen asked. Everyone looked to me, since I was in the front. I shrugged.
"I'm just following my nose. I smell someone' scent who's either in here with us, or-" I was cut off by the school shaking. Quite literally.
"The school's shaking." I muttered, remembering what Akira and Lucifer told me.
'You guys, no matter what, don't open any windows." I said, and they nodded, before going to look outside. When we peeked outside, however, we saw nothing...
Literally, nothing. Just white...ness. Whiteness. S'that a word...?
Anywhore, before we noticed what was happening, a huge horde of zombies were trying to get in to eat our brains. (I'm just assuming what they were trying to come in for...)
"Holy freaking shizz, what the fudge are they coming in for?" I shouted in surprise.
"Probably to eat our brains. You'll be good, you don't have one." Akira replied, grinning as he made a ball of swirly darkness knock out four at once. I rolled my eyes at his response as Shuuji's gun blasted one right next to me through the head. Shito's own gun shot one next to Shuuji, and I shook my head.
"Tsk. You two don't know what a real gun looks like." I said, and with a flaunt, brought out The Jackal and Casull. They both gaped at it. Though Shito had indeed seen them before, they were just that awesome to look at. I grinned.
"These two were practically made for zombies. At least, for flesh eating monsters anyway. I've been misusing them; shooting normal people. Now they can show what they can really do!" I exclaimed, a wild grin on my face as I shot at the horde of zombies. Casull's bullet went straight through two zombies at once, making huge ass holes in them, and they fell to the floor. The bullet then -quite literally- exploded, taking another four zombies with it. I grinned.
"Six with one shot, bitches!" I then tried out The Jackal. His (yes, The Jackal is indeed a 'he') bullet went through four zombies, burning them from the inside out with some kind of awesome mechanism, I guess. Then it too exploded, taking two more.
"Again, another six. Aren't I bossful?" I chuckled at my own words, then noticed the others weren't as bossful as I was, and were having slight trouble, since there were, after all, ALOT of zombies to kill. So, I threw Casull to Akira, who began shooting with deadly precision, and kept shooting with The Jackal and stretched one of my hands out to where the others were. I manipulated each of the zombies' shadows with hand gestures, and they eventually all went back outside. Lucifer closed the windows, and everyone let out a breath of relief. I grinned at them, waiting. Nothing. I then pouted.
"Well? Is no one going to tell us how to get out of here?" I asked, slightly disappointed. Shito chuckled lightly and tugged on my dress. I looked down to him, and he held out a hand. I rolled my eyes and pulled him up, pulling Chika up with him, as said white haired zombie was holding on to his hand, which was on Shito. Aish, this is confuzzling, isn't it?
"Kay, I'll have to-" I was cut off by... Chika? He latched into my arm and was biting my hand off. Quite literally. It did hurt, definitely, but thanks to Lucifer the pain was kind of... nullified. By a lot; I hardly felt that much pain. I blinked as Shito pried his friend off of be, before using my own shadow to cover my wound. It sort of solidified, and I was fine. I absorbed the spilt blood back into my body, knowing Baskerville would thank me for it later.
For now, I peered at a raging Chika, who stared back up at me, his gaze softening to a sorry expression. I grinned.
"Dude...you're turning into a better looking version of Baskerville." I said lightly, and he huffed out a small laugh, A-Loan was watching on with horrified expressions, and Shito was looking a little confused. I sighed,
"Zombies, huh? We should hurry and find a way out of this place; eventually, all of you are going to turn into this." I said, and A-Loan freaked out.
"But I don't wanna!" Zen exclaimed, and I grinned.
"Then we should hurry up." I said, and then heard Lucifer's voice in my mind,
'Master, you must enter Chika's mind.' He said. Zarame nodded from his spot on my head, floating down to look at me full in the face.
'Find his conscience and bring him back before he completely becomes a flesh eating monster.' He said, and I 'hmm'ed.
"Kay guys, Lucifer and Zarame say I have to go into Chika's kind and bring him back to his senses." I said, and A-Loan scoffed.
"Why should we help you? And who're lucifer and Zarame?" Toko asked, and I shrugged.
"You don't have any reason why you should. I'm not asking you to. Ah, this is Lucifer and this is Zarame." I said, and Lucifer was suddenly next to me. I pointed to Zarame as I introduced him, and she looked taken aback.
"But shouldn't we stick together? And what the hell is he?" She asked, pointing to Zarame and looking confused. I was now as confused as her.
"Yep. If you knew that then what the hell did you ask that for? Zarame's a Shinigami." I asked, and she shut up, finally. I don't think she's ever seen a Shinigami before...
"How can that thing be a Shinigami?" She asked. I narrowed my eyes at the floor as I spoke, getting angry at the mere thought of what happened.
"Some wretched human stole his core. He is no longer capable of reaping souls until he gets it back; which is exactly what I intend to do." I said, and A-Loan nodded, sort of confused looking. Shito then stood and whispered something to Lucifer, who nodded.
"Master, I will stay out here when you enter Chika's mind." He said, and I nodded.
"Kay. Make sure nothing happens to them, yeah? Be back soon." I said, and Akira waved me away as he poked Chika's cheek. He pulled back with a small yelp as he nearly got his finger taken off. I snickered, causing him to glare at me halfheartedly; he knew he was silly to stick his finger into the face of a raging zombie.
"I'm leaving." I muttered in a singsong voice, and felt my body fall to the floor as I entered Chika's mind.

_______________________________________________________________
I'm sorry that this is so short, I'll have the next chapter up soon as an apology :3
~Anna
FAN
VOTE
COMMENT