Chapter 3

The next day at school, I handed Shito a bento that Lucifer made for us. Five motherducking layers, because Lucifer knows how much I love him :3

"This is good, Kuroi." Shito said. I grinned.

"Glad you think so. Lucifer made it, he's the one who's got the cooking skills." I said, and he 'hn'ed.

"Chika, get it!" I heard, and turned to look at the football players. Chika was there, looking like he was having fun. I smiled slightly, but then stood quickly and jumped, kicking the ball that was flying towards my face, then landed rather gracefully, if I may say so myself. I smiled at them.

"Be careful, okay guys?" I said, and they nodded as I sat back down, eating my bento.

"Lucky bastards...if that had gone anywhere near my food they would've died." I mumbled. Chika laughed from on the field, as did Shito, next to me. I guess they've got real good ears.

"Hey guys...do you know anyone named Leah?" I asked. They dropped what they were doing.

"How do you know that name?" they asked together. I shrugged.

"I met this girl named 'Nao' yesterday after you guys left my house when I was taking a walk, and then we sat and talked, and she fell asleep. Three seconds later, she's calling herself 'Leah', and trying to rape me. Might I ask why? Since it seems you know her and all." I explained. They 'oh'ed.

"You really are useful. Very useful indeed." Chika said.

--TEN MINUTES LATER--

"Fuck no." I said, and Chika sighed.

"It doesn't matter if you lose a little flesh!" he said.

"Just pretend a junkyard dog bit you." Shito added.

"That. Does not help. There's no way I'm kissing a girl." I said, crossing my arms and turning away from Nao, sleeping. I don't know how they got her here, nor what they did to put her to sleep, and I don't wanna know either.

"Why not?" Chika asked. I gave him an annoyed look.

"I've got a boyfriend. I don't plan on making out with another person, especially a girl." I said. They blinked.

"You do?" they asked. I growled.

"Gaara." I said. Their eyes widened, like I had just informed them that the sky was blue.

"You two are seriously together?" Chika asked. I nodded, turning pink. You know me well enough to know I'm hardly one for this kind of talk.

"I'm still not kissing her!" Can't I just get into her mind or something?" I pleaded. Shito and Chika blinked.

"You can do that?" I grew an anime irk mark.

"Have some faith in my abilities, you asstards!" I said, getting ready to enter the sleeping Nao's mind.

--Inside her mind--

"Leah?" I called. She was there immediately.

"Ah...Kuroi. You're here. Did you come back to continue yesterday?" she asked. I shook my head.

"I've come to ask a favour." I said. She nodded.

"Anything." she replied, still staring at me like I was food to her. Weird, but she is who she is, even if she is a weird person.

"Shito and Chika need to talk to you." I said, and she puffed out her cheeks.

"But I don't like them." she said. I laughed at her straightforwardness.