Chapter 7

"So you saw a bigger than average wolf. Big deal." Touya taunted.

"We have really big wolves in Konoha's Forest." Naruto supplied over the phone. I smiled lightly.

"Thanks Naru-kun, I- Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki. Did you just... Yawn for the twentyfirst time since we started this conversation? What time is it over there? Get to bed. Now." I said, and he 'aww'ed. I growled, narrowing my eyes though he couldn't see me, but he mumbled something under his breath, but complied after bidding us all goodnight.

"It's about twelve here." Sakura said, yawning as well. She left soon after, and Sasuke dropped the phone on Akira's stomach, as he was still on the floor from being knocked over by the three. Probably didn't find the energy to stand up again. Lazy ass. I remember why I love 'em so much.

"Kuroi...I'm serious, that was bigger than average wolf." Chika said, bringing my attention back to the matter at hand. I groaned, unwilling to actually do anything about it, but nodded anyway. After making sure they saw what they did, I turned to Lucifer.

"Should I be worried about this?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Maybe. It's possible it could be a different wolf, or this universe will lay it easy on you and make it be the original thing from the real storyline." He replied, and I crossed my arms, 'humph'ing.

"Kuroi...is there something you're not telling us?" Shito asked, taking a step towards me. I nodded.

"There's a lot of things I'm not telling you." I replied, distracted as I thought of which it would be; this universe sending someone I know (if so, who could it be?) or following the original plot?

"So, what's this plot you're talking about?" Chika asked.

"It's the thing that your universe-" I got cut off by Lucifer's hand over my mouth. I looked up at him curiously to see his exasperated expression.

"What's up with you?" I asked, and he grew an anime irk mark on his forehead.

"Don't. Say. The Noblesse's secrets. Infront. Of. Humans." He got out, and I looked around to find them all staring at us weirdly, then realized I nearly spilled everything... Oops.

"Sorry... Well, let's go see this wolf. Yeah?" I encouraged. But they all stared at me like I was mad.

"So.... No?" I asked, and they shook their heads. I shrugged. Annoyed at their lack of enthusiasm, but let it go. By some miracle. The two managed to bring home most of the groceries, apart from the eggs. So everyone had two choices; miso soup by itself, or ramen. Needless to say, I went for a few (sixteen) bowls of ramen, while the others had one bowl each. Meh.

"Kuroi, you'll get fat, eating all those carbs." Chika said lazily. I rolled my eyes, shrugging.

"What the hell ARE carbs anyway? Sakura always she hates ramen because of them... Well, whatever. I'll work it off when I train or fight; I'll survive." I replied, and heard his amused chuckle ring through the room. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me when you're gonna hunt the wolf." I said, getting up.

"Where you goin?" Chika asked.

"Wanna have a bath. C'mon, Lucifer." Said demon stood as well.

"Why does he have to go?" Shito asked, curious.

"He's awesome at keeping the water at the perfect temperature. I have no idea how he does it though." I reply. Lucifer ruffles my hair.

"It's just a thing I do." He said, giving a small smile. I grinned up at him, and we were then on our way.

--in the bath, Lucifer's away--

Perfect temperature. Lucifer, I wuvs you. It's a hot spring, granted, but it was waayyyy too hot. As expected of one so far out from civilization. I as just relaxing, as I deserved to, when the mother ducking wall came toppling down, a flash of something or the other went past me. In about ten seconds, Chika and Shito came in, weapons in their hands.

"Kuroi, did it come in here?" Chika asked. I nodded. It was probably the flash I saw earlier.

"Yeah. Damned thing broke the freaking wall." I replied, and Shito nodded as he inspected the wall. There was silence as we stared at each other, until I raised an eyebrow.

"Well? Get out. Or hurry the fuck up. I wanna have a bath without any of you spuds in the water with me. " I said, and they both blinked, but trudged out of the water in silence. Sadly, before they were out, the creature showed itself. I snarled, my clothes materializing on me. Clearly, I was not having a proper bath anytime soon. I watched as it came forward, and gasped as I saw it in the light.

"Help... H-help...L-LUCIFER!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo, whaddya think guys? Oh yeah, sorry about full stops in weird places, I'm using my ipad and if I tap the space bar twice by accident it puts a full stop there. Aand, the comma's right next to the full stop button, so I slip up every now and then....

Ah, SpitLikeALlama, imma use the image of Kuroi being badass by just standing there in the next chapter. I had to cut this one shorter than I'd have liked. Sorry bout that. Anywhore, did ya like it? Hope so :3

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT