chapter four

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 4:

Blakelyn's POV:

"Blake... Blake..." I heard someone whisper and tap my arm lightly. "Hm?" I asked and looked up at them. It was Jacob, holding a drowsy Ryan. "Ry wants to sleep with you tonight." He said and I nodded, sitting up slowly. My legs hurting as I stretched them out. I groaned and slowly stood up. "What time is it?" I asked Jake as I grabbed Ryan from him. "Almost 11." He said and I nodded. "Night." I whispered, walking up the stairs with Ryan. "I feel my nephews." Ryan said softly and I smiled, feeling the babies kick. "Are you excited to meet them?" I asked and he nodded as I laid him in my bed. "You know when the twins come; I'm going to need your help." I said and laid down. I wrapped my pregnancy pillow around my body as it helped relieve some lower back and leg pain. "What am I going to do?" he asked me, holding onto his teddy bear. "You're going to grab clothes for me and diapers. You can even help feed them." I whispered and he smiled. "Cool." He smiled and yawned. "Love you. Sleep good, ok?" I asked and he nodded. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Few Weeks Later*

"I want to do it!" I heard Ryan say as I heard footsteps walk into my room. "Hush Ry, you're going to wake her." Sam said to the preschooler. "Jake, don't spill anything." Will said and closed my bedroom door softly behind them. "I know." I heard my twin say. "Blakey!" Ryan shook me lightly and I looked at him. "What's up monkey?" I asked, sitting up slowly to see a tray filled with food. My mouth practically watered as I saw the fruit bowl, pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and a fresh cup of orange juice. "Wow, did you guys make this?" I asked, started to eat. "Sam mostly cooked. We just made it look good." Jake smiled as they ate. "How are the babies?" will asked me and I shrugged. "Good, they kick all of the time and it hurts like heck." I said, changing the word because of my younger brother. "Yeah, I read that they kick a lot more now." Will said. "You're almost 8 months; do you realize you only have a few more weeks until the babies come?" Sam said and I froze. Oh my god, I completely forgot. I am 31 weeks today; the babies are coming in two more fucking weeks. "Yeah." I breathed and continued eating. "What do you have to do today?" Jake asked as I finished eating. "Harry and I are doing a super cute maternity photoshoot with his mom." I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "We have to come don't we?" he asked. "Of course." I smiled and they all groaned.

"Excited?" I asked Harry as we walked down the sidewalk in the park. We were doing our maternity photos today and his mom is taking them. I am wearing this beautiful yellow and white striped maxi dress, brown Rainbows, and a light brown sunhat. Harry was wearing a white button-down shirt, khaki chinos, and brown Sperrys. He smiled and nodded. "My mom's excited too. You should've heard her talking about it all this morning." He said and I smiled. "That's so cute. She's excited to be apart of this special moment." I said as we stopped on the hill, looking over the water. "Hey Mrs. Tay-Linda, sorry." I blushed as she hugged me. "It's no big deal love, just remember to call me Linda." She smiled. "Where's Tori?" I asked as she set up her camera. "Somewhere in the park with Josh and his younger sister." She said and I nodded. "Ready?" she asked us and we nodded. "Just act natural." She said to us and we nodded. Harry turned to face me and I held his hands. "Hey." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back and giggled when he swung our hands back and forth. The twins started kicking and I looked at my stomach. "They're kicking?" he asked and I nodded. "You should talk to them. They miss their daddy." I smiled as he got down on one knee. "Hi babies, it's your daddy again. I can't wait to see you two, Chris and Trev. I hope you aren't messing with your mommy too much. She hasn't flipped out on me yet so I'm glad." I giggled and hit Harry in the head playfully. "Anyway," he chuckled. "Be good for your mommy and daddy when you come. I can't wait to see you two." He said and kissed my stomach gently. "That was adorable!" his mom said and I blushed. It really felt like Harry and I were all by ourselves.

A/N: the photoshoot is very adorable :) the babies will be coming in the next part, who's excited for the Blarry twins??

Please read, comment, and vote for all of my stories!

Please follow me! Love you <3