chapter thirty

Blakelyn's POV:

*One Week Later*

"Ready?" Harry asked me as we stood in the driveway. "Yeah." I smiled as my brothers got into Elliot's truck. "Thanks for waking up so early to help." I smiled and he nodded. "No problem little sis." He ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes playfully and got into Harry's car. The backseat was packed up with stuff like decoration for the house and the bedding for our room and the twins' cribs. Harry backed out of the driveway before we drove down the road.

Once we made it to the apartment complex, we parked and got out. "What floor do you stay on?" Jake asked me. "The first." He said and he nodded. We started taking things out of the cars and carrying it into the apartment. I smiled and looked around at the empty apartment. "I'm so excited." I squealed, jumping into Harry's arms. He chuckled and grabbed me. "Me too." He smiled and lightly kissed me. "I love you." I smiled. "Love you too." He smiled back. "Hey lovebirds, come outside so you can help." Elliot joked before taking one of the cribs to the boys' room.

A few hours and trips back and forth to the store and mailroom, we finally finished unpacking. I huffed and laid on the floor. Harry chuckled and laid beside me. "We could've just sat on the couch." He said and I smiled. "I know, I'm just exhausted." We both laughed. I sat up and looked over at Harry as he looked at me. "We're alone." He smiled and I smiled too. "I know." I smiled. "Ready for bed?" He asked and I nodded. He stood up and helped me up before we walked to our room.
•••

I woke up to hearing Harry singing in the shower. I smiled before sitting up and running my fingers through my hair. I got up and walked into our closet, I went through my clothes and picked out a black hoodie and a pair of blue jean skinny jeans. Once Harry got out of the shower, I bit my lip as I saw the towel hanging from his waist. He dried his hair and looked up in the mirror to see me. "Hey baby." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, I could smell the mint from his toothpaste. I lightly pecked his lips before going into the bathroom.

I sat on the couch and watched TV as Harry sat beside me, texting. "When is your mom coming over with the twins?" He asked me. "She should be here soon." I said as the doorbell rang. "She's here." I smiled and ran to the door, opening it. My mom, dad, Ryan, and the twins were standing outside. "Hey." I smiled and let them in. "We brought food." Dad held up the bag of Chick-Fil-A. "Thanks!" I smiled and quickly grabbed the bag of food. Harry took the bag from me as I grabbed the twins. "Hey babies." I smiled and kissed their cheeks. They squealed as I put them down on the floor. "It's so cute in here." Mom smiled as I gave her a tour. "I know right!" I smiled as we ended back in the living room. Harry was feeding the twins pieces of his chicken biscuit. I smiled at them and looked at my mom, whom was smiling at me. "I'm so happy for you Blake. I hope everything is great for you and I love you so much." She said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, smiling. I can't wait to start this next step in my life with my boyfriend and my twin sons.

A/N: This is the last chapter of Life with The Taylor Twins!😥 I hope you guys enjoyed the story. The next book will be coming out soon, I'll add a new part when the new book is out; I love you guys!