chapter sixteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Is school different without me?" I asked Tori as I sat on my bed. "Yeah, it's really boring. I miss having lunch with you." She pouted. "Tomorrow I'll take you out." I smiled as Trevor whimpered softly. "Are you hungry?" I pouted and picked him up. I lifted up my shirt and fixed my nursing bra so he could latch on. "Does it hurt?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Not really." When he finished, I laid him gently on my arm and burped him. I laid him down on my bed and grabbed Christian. When he latched on, I turned on the music on my phone. "What are you going to do for Josh's birthday?" I asked her. "He said that he wants to have a movie pool party." She said to me as I burped Chris. "Cool. He does have a really cool pool." I said to her and she nodded. "He said he might have it during Labor Day." I nodded and laid on the bed as i stood up. I went to the boys' dresser and pulled out two sleep n plays, a gray one and a light blue one. "I love how you dress them. It's so cute." Tori said to me as I put the gray one on Trevor. "Thanks. I love how i can dress them alike and they don't care." I smiled and buttoned it up. He started to whimper. "What's wrong baby?" I pouted and put his pacifier in his mouth. "Can I hold him?" Tori asked and i nodded. She carefully picked him up and rested him in her arms. I smiled at her as I put the light blue sleep n play on him. "They're so cute." She squealed. "I can't wait until you give me nieces and nephews." I smirked at her and she blushed. "It will be a while until that happens." She laughed.

"Look at you." Harry said to the twins and made funny faces at them. They both cooed and tried to touch his face. "We should take them for a walk tomorrow. What time do you go into work?" I asked him. "At noon." He said and i nodded. "Tori came over earlier after she got out of school." "She did? What did you guys talk about?" He asked me. "We talked about the kids and about Josh's birthday party." "When is it?" He asked me. "Tori said that they're having a movie pool party and it'll probably be on Labor Day so you'll have it off." He smiled and sat down beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder and watched the kids coo at the light on my ceiling. "I love you Harry." I smiled. "I love you too." He smiled back.