chapter eight

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 8:

Blakelyn's POV:

"Blake." Someone whispered in my ear. "What harry?" I mumbled and turned over as i felt his hands rub against my waist. "Good morning." He kissed my bare shoulder blade gently, making me smile. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked at the bassinet to see the twins sleeping soundly. Both Trevor and Christopher were very fussy last night, they hardly let me sleep. I picked them both up gently and laid them on the bed. "They wouldn't let me sleep." I said to harry as I walked over to my dresser. "I'm sorry baby, we'll get to have a day off." He said as I pulled out a tank top and a pair of shorts. I grabbed my pump and sat back down beside Harry. He watched as I adjusted my nursing tank and started to pump. "I'll go ahead and shower." He said to me before grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom. I continued to pump until I didn't have anymore milk and took the bottles I made into the kitchen. I put them in the fridge. I fixed the twins' bottles as I heard harry rustling around from the baby monitor. I walked back upstairs and saw him hovering over the twins. "Can you get them ready while I shower?" I asked harry as he sat up. He nodded and motioned for me to walk over to him. I bit my lip and obeyed as I stood between his legs. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you." He whispered and pecked my lips. "I love you too." I smiled and walked into the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're fine with taking care of them?" I asked my mom one last time as I held Ryan. "Of course Blake, go have fun. You need it." She smiled and rocked trevor in her arms. "Ok." I picked up my bookbag and waved bye to her. I walked outside with Ryan and put him in his car seat. I sat down beside him and felt harry wrap his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead as Samuel started to drive. "Is Jare coming?" I asked him and he smiled. "Yeah." I smiled too. They've been dating for a year. When Sam came out, everyone was pretty shocked especially dad.

~Flashback~

We were all eating dinner, Sam was acting a little weird. Usually he's really talkative and he cracks jokes like its nothing but tonight he was quiet and just pushed his food around with his fork. "Is everything alright?" Mom asked him. "Yeah, I just need to tell you guys something." He looked at all of us in the eye. "I'm gay." He said and the room was silent. "You know we'll love you no matter what." Dad said to him as sam started to cry. Jake rubbed his back and mom kissed him on the cheek. "How does it feel to let it out?" I asked him after dinner. "Pretty good." He smiled as we hugged.

~Flashback Over~

"Yay, we're here!" Ryan smiled as Sam pulled into the crowded parking lot. I smiled as Sam pulled into the front and stopped the car. "I'll go buy tickets. We have six adults and one child right?" William asked and we nodded. "Ill go with him to make sure." I said and got out as well. "Remember my bag." I said to harry as I closed the door and sam drove to find an open parking spot. I stood beside Will as we stood in line. "So how are the twins?" He asked me. "They're good, growing bigger everyday." I smiled and he smiled too. "How's work going?" I asked him, he works at Forever 21 as a cashier. "It's good, I get to meet a lot of ladies." He smirked and I chuckled and pushed him playfully. "You're such a flirt."

"I don't like this." Ryan whined as I smeared suncream on his arms. "Do you want to get sunburn?" I asked him. "No." He sighed and kicked his feet back and forth. When I finished, I closed it and tossed it back into my bag. "Cmon, let's go play!" Ryan jumped up and grabbed my hand to pull me up. "Are you coming?" I asked harry. "Yeah, I'll be in there in a little bit." I held Ryan's hand and walked into the kiddie pool with him. He giggled and splashed as I sat near him. I watched as he walked over to the 2" side. "Look Blakey!" He yelled and I smiled when laid down in the water and floated. "Good job!" I smiled as he ran over to me. I gave him a high five and he giggled. Ryan is one of the most cutest kids ever.

"Did you have fun baby?" I asked harry as the two of us walking to the entrance while I held Ryan. "Yeah, everything was fun. Especially seeing you in a swimsuit." He smirked, making me blush. "Oh shut up." I hit him playfully and he chuckled. "Are you excited to start preschool?" Harry asked Ryan and he nodded. "I don't want you to go to school monkey. I'll be sad." I poured at him. He giggled and kissed my nose lightly. "Don't be sad, I love you." He smiled and I smiled too.

A/N: Ryan is one of the cutest boys ever :3